Author Topic: Cargo/Pirate Ships?  (Read 10533 times)

Yes, I wish Badspot would make the land more like a island, or at least a large sea
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 03:28:06 PM by Mr Bob »

A solution for farms would be for Badspot to make designated areas (Maybe in terrain repeats with fencing around it to show it's a farming area), and other players cannot destroy the fiber within that area.

Yes that would be good, not in repaets though takes to long to get too

Maybe the land behind the forest to make it look like its fertile soil

i'd like to thank the academy.

I had an idea for an airship (which I will probably post soon). The only problem is the log challenge. it would be WAY to easy.

I had an idea for an airship (which I will probably post soon). The only problem is the log challenge. it would be WAY to easy.

Ban it from flying in Log challange territory?

Someone would just go to the wilderness right outside Log Challenge and hook the top, then swing onto it.

Someone would just go to the wilderness right outside Log Challenge and hook the top, then swing onto it.

You wouldn't be able to hook that far, and if you did, you'd be so out of control you'd never be able to get to the top log in 15 seconds. remember Log Challange territory isn't just the logs, it spreads out pretty far.

If you could get high enough I think it'd be quite easy to hook it with a normal hook from outside of Log Challenge.

You only have 15 seconds tho kitty and besides i got you gold hook :)

If you could get high enough I think it'd be quite easy to hook it with a normal hook from outside of Log Challenge.

It would be impossible, you'd have too much momentum to control yourself in the 15 seconds to the top log.

hello i have an idea how about like you could use the wood and ores you get from the rocks and trees and take it to a new npc then when you have enough resources the npc makes the boat for you then maby you could have uniforms for like say you had a guild or somthing you could make uniforms with diffrent colour dyes then you could make huge battles in the sea and then you no whos team you are on

I dont see why the people in the medevil times of AoT would have airships.

hello i have an idea how about like you could use the wood and ores you get from the rocks and trees and take it to a new npc then when you have enough resources the npc makes the boat for you then maby you could have uniforms for like say you had a guild or somthing you could make uniforms with diffrent colour dyes then you could make huge battles in the sea and then you no whos team you are on

hello i have an idea why dont you start by using correct punctuation such as using periods it would be easier for people to read ok thanks