Author Topic: Weapon Shop  (Read 1551 times)

I will custom make any sword, shield or crossbow, just post here or talk ingame.

Current material stock:
iron: 2
steel: 0
lead: 23
zinc: 10
copper: 9
brass: 14
rust: unlimited
plutonium: 12

Wood:
50 of each kind atm.

As you can see, ive used up all the iron and steel; so i will buy these too:
Buying:

Steel: upto 20
Iron: upto 20
Heamatite: upto 60

Make sure you tell me what materials you want in what places (e.g. don't just say "copper, iron shield", say which should be the emblem and what the third material should be.

Heres a list of what materials are needed for each weapon, so you can see if i have enough materials.

Crossbow:
5 wood
2 metal  (distance shot*)
1 metal  (velocity and accuracy*)

Broadsword:
5 metal
2 metal
1 wood

Shield:
10 metal   (This is the shields effect)
2 metal     (This is emblem and determines power of effect)
1 metal     (This doesnt matter)

*I think - you should ask somebody else about this as i cannot guarantee its true.

If there aren't enough materials for your choice:
You should tell me about the choice, so i can buy the stock somewhere. Also, i will buy the stock off you and pay money, or take the stock off you and give you a discount on weapon equal to the value of the stock.

Pricing
Ill give a quote on the item, and only when you agree on this will i make the item.

Picking up
When we are both online at the same time, i will put the item for sale in the shop when you are with me.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 06:54:23 AM by Miked »

I'm preety sure those two fields in the crossbow are distance and velocity/accuracy.
I think all bolts do the same ammount of damage, except exploding bolts which explode, and do splash damage plus more for a direct hit.

thanks, and thanks again for the speedy reply :D

A little guide I suppose:

*  Fabric
          o Cloth - many colors available.
    * Metal
          o Rust
          o Copper
          o Brass
          o Zink
          o Lead
          o Gold
          o Iron
          o Steel
          o Plutonium
    * Wood
          o Pine
          o Oak
          o Cork
          o Particle Board (Flake board?)
          o Walnut
          o Cherry

A single item can be made up of up to 4 different materials. The different parts of the item control different aspects of its function. For instance, a crossbow is made of 3 different materials - one for the bow, one for the stock, and one for the mechanism. The material of the bow controls how far the weapon will shoot, The material of the stock controls the accuracy and the material of the mechanism controls the reliability.

I don't think this game has reliability so it might be reload time. I don't know.

Reload time should be the same since the fps in the animation can't be modified unless you change the model. I think. Maybe there's an fps hook in the script, I can't remember.