Author Topic: friend Test.  (Read 24466 times)

Death, well I guess you won't be needing this forum's account anymore.

Death, well I guess you won't be needing this forum's account anymore.
Ya, Badspot can go ahead and ban it so it doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

was dis your son?

oh and there is a very easy way to tell if her son is dead, If we never here this forgeter post again, then the son is dead, or he left, if he posts ever again after this, then the bitch was a liar.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:28:06 PM by orange wolf »

Ya, Badspot can go ahead and ban it so it doesn't fall in the wrong hands.
Exactly.

How do you expect me to get pictures of my dead child who is in a hospital morgue?

Anime CSI is on the case!

Edit wrong pic

How do you expect me to get pictures of my dead child who is in a hospital morgue?
Open the cooler and roll his body out?

LOLOLOLOLOL

OH GOD HAHAThat was nowhere near enough time. How would she have pictures of him dead? I say give her until tomorrow, 10 minutes is nowhere near enough time.
K

K i off to bed now, Somebody send me a PM with what happens kkty

Wow, you're a really stupid "parent".
I mean an older picture of before he was "dead" next to the newspaper clipping that I want.
will do.

Wow, you're a really stupid "parent".
I mean an older picture of before he was "dead" next to the newspaper clipping that I want.will do.

I don't want my child in the newspaper, I want privacy.

k

So, what kind of parent posts about his son dying to random people he doesn't know?

I don't want my child in the newspaper, I want privacy.
SO I POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET

This Sunday at 8:23 pm (Atlantic) "Facechild" was sadly mauled to death while shopping for Christmas presents, Eye witnesses say that he made the mistake of walking between a morbidly obese woman and her chicken sandwich with extra mayo. The funeral will be held on Thursday in his home town of Halifax.