Author Topic: Depressed  (Read 5063 times)

I can play TF2 with you :o.

God loving damnit, no wonder everyone hates you.

Maybe if you'd stop being such a pain-in-the-ass bitch all the time, you wouldn't be here, you'd actually be in the real world giggling with your 'friends' about the sizes of the richards of all the guys in your high school. Instead you are here, trying to make people feel bad because you hate them for no god loving reason.

Grow up, Jess. Grow the forget up.
r

U

MAD!?

you'd actually be in the real world giggling with your 'friends' about the sizes of the richards of all the guys in your high school.
Lol'd.
She's like 19 or 20 though, pretty sure she's out of highschool. I may be wrong, but oh well.

You know guys, if he's actually depressed watching a few Youtube videos isn't going to solve his problems.

He wants to be cheered up, laughing cheers up a lot of people, So watching retarted gay guy sing while hes driving at like 75-80 MPH is funny.

What I do when i'm depressed, I just watch TV

Just got outta depression man, so I feel your pain. Usually Blockland cheers me up, (or sugar  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: xD) Just don't do anything irrational, like harming yourself or others. If all else fails...

Check this out: Hilarious.
http://www.scotthough.com/penguin-bully/

Maybe if you'd stop being such a pain-in-the-ass bitch all the time, you wouldn't be here, you'd actually be in the real world giggling with your 'friends' about the sizes of the richards of all the guys in your high school. Instead you are here, trying to make people feel bad because you hate them for no god loving reason.

LOL

Those be fight'n words brosef, she could probably take you.

Irony

Saying forget loving 10 times loving doesn't make your stupid loving forgeter point any more loving relevant other than loving making you sound like a loving 13 year old douchebag internet-loving-tough guy.

forget.

Bitch-ass motherforgeter

What I do when i'm depressed, I just watch TV
This is what you shouldnt do.

Saying forget loving 10 times loving doesn't make your stupid loving forgeter point any more loving relevant other than loving making you sound like a loving 13 year old douchebag internet-loving-tough guy.

forget.
I just say forget a lot.
I think I have a problem...

VH, you should find a psychiatrist to see what your problem may be.
Best of luck man.