Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 4768 times)

Hey guys, I'm quite new here. I just thought I may give a welcome to the people I'll be with for a while. I'm a male for those who assume that my name depicts my gender. I would like a few pointers of what to/not to do here. Thanks, hope to have a good time with you.

Hi there! :D
Do you like pancakes? :P

My only suggestion to you is don't drink the water around here. It does things to you...

Also avoid the above poster he is an idiot.

Yes, and I love pouring my liquids on them :P

Thank you Chasey. But I require you to tell me what your post means o.O

Yes, and I love pouring my liquids on them :P

Thank you Chasey. But I require you to tell me what your post means o.O

Nothing, he's being stupid. You've got good grammar, and no stupid overuse of chat symbols.

So far so good.

Nothing, he's being stupid. You've got good grammar, and no stupid overuse of chat symbols.

So far so good.

Thanks, and I find those emotes ridiculous. They have nothing to do with blocks. Needs to be more like the Return to Blockland ones. I remember that game vaguely.

Thanks, and I find those emotes ridiculous. They have nothing to do with blocks. Needs to be more like the Return to Blockland ones. I remember that game vaguely.

Critical Time: Your sentences are getting a little wordy.

On topic, Yes, I would also just like a couple smiley faces.

The emotes, as far as I know, are handicapped. And, Salutations. :D

How many girls are there in Blockland now? 8?

Didn't see that part.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 03:10:23 AM by Hunter »

Did you not take the time to read through my post? I am a dude.

I feel like posting in topics about new people today,

but Lol@Hunter.

Welcome to the Blockland Forums AuntJemina. So far your current posts seem to show that you're one of our smarter newbies. This is a really good thing, and I hope to see you in game sometime!

My statement means nothing. I just felt like saying that.

Do you like 4chan ? If not I would suggest going elsewhere.

Edit: You are a cool guy so far.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 03:23:28 AM by chaseyqurt »

Welcome AuntJemima, nice to see your grammar is better than most new people we've gotten here recently, and i see you don't like those smileys too much, so you probably won't be using them much, good, well, here's some tips, don't post in topics that are about a month or more old, i don't mind a topic that's 3 - 4 days old though, and don't spam topics with random gibberish, alright?

Ignore this, i think he's bored :P

Your really smart! If you could script you could help out Hunter and be extremely famous with 100000 people chasing after you and banning you for "Your too famous!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Your really smart! If you could script you could help out Hunter and be extremely famous with 100000 people chasing after you and banning you for "Your too famous!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I fluently script HTML, C#, I'm learning Torque.

My statement means nothing. I just felt like saying that.

Edit: You are a cool guy so far.

I so far am finding you to be quite a nuisance.

Welcome AuntJemima, nice to see your grammar is better than most new people we've gotten here recently, and i see you don't like those smileys too much, so you probably won't be using them much, good, well, here's some tips, don't post in topics that are about a month or more old, i don't mind a topic that's 3 - 4 days old though, and don't spam topics with random gibberish, alright?
Ignore this, i think he's bored :P

In other words, don't pointlessly bump?