Poll

Anyone seen Death note?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EDIT:Post animes you like/don't like Death note?  (Read 8204 times)

Exactly, people seem to love FMA, you say it "sucks"
im with him on this

also there is a cure for fantardism, look up blue lagoon, it works for most people

There is also a cure for being a complete waste of space and time, look up Self Delete, it works for most people.

Did you not read my last post properly? It's called preference.
I'd rather watch the anime's I listed than his Americanized shows that are dubbed.
Damn straight I say it sucks.
and thats why you sir, are a fantard, do you know how old fma is, that is not Americanized at all, also, preferences imply rational thought

Uh, I liked Akira, Mobile Suit Gundam 079, and Robotech.
Forgot to throw robotech in there.  Regardless of some of its cheesyness, it was a great anime.  Akira was amazing, but I thought we were only referring to shows, not movies.

There is also a cure for being a complete waste of space and time, look up Self Delete, it works for most people.
It's funny how seriously you take this.

Forgot to throw robotech in there.  Regardless of some of its cheesyness, it was a great anime.  Akira was amazing, but I thought we were only referring to shows, not movies.
akiras a good one, and sense we are throwing movies in there, studio ghibli

akiras a good one, and sense we are throwing movies in there, studio ghilbi
Spriggan.  If you haven't seen it, go watch it.

and thats why you sir, are a fantard, do you know how old fma is, that is not Americanized at all, also, preferences imply rational thought
The anime? I'd say around 4 to 5 years old. Around the same time as Death Note probably.
Obviously preference will show a hint of rational thought, I don't even see how that's relevant, really.

It's funny how seriously you take this.
Well I don't see why not.

Because its not serious.

forget who told muffinmix

The anime? I'd say around 4 to 5 years old. Around the same time as Death Note probably.
it staerted in 2001, death note started in 2003, im of course refering to the manga, but to say fma is americanized is ridiculous

Last time I checked this is a discussion about the anime, not the manga.
HURR DURR