Author Topic: OpenGL Windows Vista problem  (Read 1134 times)

My Blockland keeps crashing after starting a game for a few minutes.

Sequence of events:

1. I will start the game/join a game
2. Play for a few minutes.
3. The BL screen freezes.
4. Whole screen blacks out.
5. The Blackout is gone. But the BL window is black
6. The I still sounds (wrench, hammering, jumping, etc.) . Seems like the game is still running. But I cannot see a thing.
7. Tried pressing ALT + Enter to get in full screen. It crashes. With fault module: nvoglv32.dll

INFO: nvoglv32.dll is nVidia's DLL for running OpenGL programs.

8. Tried reinstalling BL. Still didn't work. Also, I tried running without any add-ons. Even on a clean install.

It just keeps crashing. All with the same duration after you start the game.

Seems like nVidia's latest drivers have something to do with it.

More information about the crash:

Code: [Select]
Faulting application Blockland.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x48ebfc45, faulting module Blockland.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x48ebfc45, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0023213c, process id 0xba4, application start time 0x01c9539ccf1d74d4.

Another one:

Code: [Select]
Faulting application Blockland.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x48ebfc45, faulting module nvoglv32.dll, version 7.15.10.9685, time stamp 0x452b3010, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000ad82d, process id 0xaf8, application start time 0x01c964d1c4764e9c.

Probaly Nvidias drivers.
Try downloading the latest drivers for Vista.

That's it. I already have the latest drivers.

I uninstalled and installed again the drivers, but I deleted first nvoglv32.dll then I installed the drivers again.

I'll see if it works.

If its not your drivers then Blockland has probably been corrupted?

Still doesn't work. :(

corrupted + video games/memory cards/computers = ****ing scary to me

when there is a message involving one of those three things it scares the **** out of me... i don't like that word

Bump, Try back grading your drivers.