Author Topic: Sleeping on the 24th: One of the most difficult things to do  (Read 3329 times)

It's almost here, all. It is exactly 11:00 EST and I am still way to exited.

My family and I just finished watching WALL-E on Blu-ray, and I actually thought I was tired by the end of the movie. But don't you hate it how whenever, on xmas eve, you seem to think you can survive the night by sleeping as you believe you are tired, but as you start walking up the stairs and near your bed, you feel wide awake?

I'm so tired of it. And I wish I was tired now.

Say "Yus" if you can't sleep either.

:)
Had that problem for a long time.
Also, I just watch Smallville for about four hours, then I'm out of it.

I actually found out that I got presents today, a pleasant surprise, I must say. Now I want to know what's in them! I'm just going to stay up until I can no longer be funny on the internet and then watch TV until I pass out.

Works. Every. Night.

I'm just going to stay up until I can no longer be funny on the internet
So you'll be going to bed about now huh? ;D

I will toss and turn myself to sleep.

I will toss and turn myself to sleep.

Tried and failed. It just gets annoying after a while. And also, I can't watch screens in the dark for too long or my eyes go bloodshot and I can easily get an infection of some sort.

I usually help my mom wrap the presents for my two younger brother, by then I'm really tired and usually fall asleep right away. Otherwise I fap. Fapping always makes people fall asleep. :D

Tried and failed. It just gets annoying after a while. And also, I can't watch screens in the dark for too long or my eyes go bloodshot and I can easily get an infection of some sort.
Turn some lights on then, jeeze.

I can't sleep on Christmas Eve. It's too fun. Also I'm going to a Christmas party at my cousin's house. I haven't visited them in 3 years. O:

Fapping always makes people fall asleep. :D
Yum

I usually help my mom wrap the presents for my two younger brother, by then I'm really tired and usually fall asleep right away. Otherwise I fap. Fapping always makes people fall asleep. :D
lol
Me, my brother and sister wrap our own presents.  :D

Well, my little brother believes in Santa so wrapping his own gift wouldn't work.
Hm. I better charge my Ipod so I can listen to music while wrapping.

lol
Me, my brother and sister wrap our own presents.  :D

Way to spoil it. :3

Anyway, notice that the forums are especially active tonight :o I guess not many people can sleep.