Author Topic: New and extremely lovey computer! :D  (Read 4348 times)

I got the same thing! But I got a GeForce 8600.

Vista is a problem! It is incompatible with WiFi so it mother loving sucks. I bought Nintendo WiFi Connector, then my mom bought Vista, then I got seriously pissed off when I had no more WiFi. Q.Q
Wat. All my vista machines (4 now) have wifi. It works perfectly. Two have internal, two external.

Wifi works.

why so much vista hate?
only 64bit can support more then the 3.4gigs of ram.
and only vista 64 even runs properly, as the xp64 was super failure in every way. never even actually ran at 64bit, just pretty much emulated 64bit programs into 32.

and only vista supports  dx10, and prob that video card.

stfu and stay with the times

Vista is a problem! It is incompatible with WiFi so it mother loving sucks. I bought Nintendo WiFi Connector, then my mom bought Vista, then I got seriously pissed off when I had no more WiFi. Q.Q
You're loving handicapped. The top search result on Google for "Vista Nintendo Wifi" were exactly what you needed to fix it. Learn to loving use Google before ranting.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/customersupport/downloadUSB.jsp

You're loving handicapped. The top search result on Google for "Vista Nintendo Wifi" were exactly what you needed to fix it. Learn to loving use Google before ranting.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/customersupport/downloadUSB.jsp

Go suck a rooster handicap. I have seen that site before and tried it. In desperation I even called the Nintendo customer service. They couldn't figure it out. They suggested I buy a wired connection.

Go suck a rooster handicap. I have seen that site before and tried it. In desperation I even called the Nintendo customer service. They couldn't figure it out. They suggested I buy a wired connection.
They updated the Wifi connecter so that it works with Vista a loooooooong time ago.

Then it's a problem unrelated to Vista. Get a grip.

Is an ATI Radeon Sapphire X1650 Bad? 512mb?

Is an ATI Radeon Sapphire X1650 Bad? 512mb?
it's a little better better than my ATI X600 lol

My 8600M GT looks beautiful with the latest XFastest drivers.

Ever think it's Nintendo's fault you dolt?

I'm using WiFi perfectly fine.