Author Topic: how do i find my router's password without resetting  (Read 17491 times)

Brute force?

I don't see how long it would take to forward some ports.

if you think your dad would be the type to put a password on a router, then he is the type to learn there is a possibility for one when you bring it up to him, then make a password.

you should try everything else first lol

If he bought the router he would already have learned there is a password.

My dad had no idea :D

admin ftw

Fixed horrendous spelling and grammar.
who cares about forgetin spelling

if you think your dad would be the type to put a password on a router, then he is the type to learn there is a possibility for one when you bring it up to him, then make a password.

you should try everything else first lol

well heres what happend we had a flood down stairs a pipe blew and to clean up we had to move it pack all our stuff up down there so its stored in a ware house along with the linksys pass/keys all my/my Dad's papers are packed up in a ware house so i dont want to wait for us to get the stuff Back i'm trying to find my SSID stored in My computer i know its some where but i don't know Where it stores that type of info

If you forwarded ports for all these other games, then you should be able to do exactly the same for Blockland. No problem.

If you forwarded ports for all these other games, then you should be able to do exactly the same for Blockland. No problem.

I don't see where he mentions about forwarding blockland's ports...
He just wants to figure out the password for some reason.

ya But it will just take longer then finding my SSID

It seems like the opposite.

It would take maybe one hour to reset and forward all the ports, but it's already taken 2-3 days to ask on BL and no one has an answer.

ya But it will just take longer then finding my SSID

You don't need to find the SSID, that is just how a wireless network identifies itself. You are looking for the password.

Just reset the router. God damn.

I call bullstuff. This kid wants to get into his daddy's router, except he changed the password and won't tell him.

So he's trying to be clever and say there's no way into it. If he resets it then his dad will know he messed with it.

I call bullstuff. This kid wants to get into his daddy's router, except he changed the password and won't tell him.

So he's trying to be clever and say there's no way into it. If he resets it then his dad will know he messed with it.

Well in that case...

Hope you rot criminal scum!