Author Topic: Deployable Turret  (Read 2377 times)

It would be cool if we had an add-on that was like a backpack, but when you left-clicked the mouse (or whatever you have "fire weapons" set to), the backpack would deploy into a stationary turret. Obviously, this wouldn't happen instantaniousy, you'd have to wait a few seconds. But it would be awesome for defensive purposes and would be freeking awesome! I'm not so sure how possible it would be, but if you can do it, please just don't TELL me HOW to do it, and DO it!!

Bump. A little feedback please? Yes? No? Too much mayonnaise?

A turret that spawns on a vihicle brick?

Good idea. Not gonna happen.

I'm not so sure how possible it would be, but if you can do it, please just don't TELL me HOW to do it, and DO it!!
A lot of the discussion in 'Suggestion' topics is usually around the usefulness of such a thing or whether/how it would be possible to make. You're asking people not to do that, so nobody is replying.

A lot of the discussion in 'Suggestion' topics is usually around the usefulness of such a thing or whether/how it would be possible to make. You're asking people not to do that, so nobody is replying.
What I mean is, don't just sit around going "Oh yeah just adjust so and so file and this is easy to do!" Instead, if it's so easy to do, why not actually do it?

A turret that spawns on a [vehicle] brick?
No, something that you wear on your back, but that folds out.

No, something that you wear on your back, but that folds out.
as far as i know, that is impossible without turning players into vehicle bricks

LOL, jump on player and he gives you a piggy back ride

No, you don't understand. It's an ITEM that you wear like a suit. When you left click while wearing it, the suit deploys into a turret (a stationary gun that can rotate 360 degrees and aim up and down). While deployed, right click to have the turret undeploy into the suit again, and you can keep moving.

as far as i know, that is impossible without turning players into vehicle bricks
But it's not a vehicle! That's the point!

It's purpose? Having an add-on that is a powerful weapon, but isn't as cheap as just carrying around a huge gun like the ion cannon. Again, not sure how possible, but if it is, it would be so cool.

It's not worth the effort in scripting it.

It's not worth the effort in scripting it.
For you at least :D

sounds like the james bond 007 breifcase turret :D a 25/100 idea. cause it's not original.

I recall that being in TBM

I recall that being in TBM

stuff guys, we can't have this deployable turret in BL anymore. The discarded remnants of TBM might come over here and accuse us of stealing!!

The discarded remnants of TBM might come over here and accuse us of stealing!!

Just ignore them. Easy as piss.