Author Topic: Admin and super admin help.  (Read 982 times)

Ok well im a super admin in any alps server. and whenever this other super admin comes in named emo freak. he always unadmins me and bans me. how does he do this? and how does he do this? oh and alp also has igso. so please i want to know so i can ban him next! sorry if in wrong topic but im pretty sure its right topic.

1. Right Section
2. Emo freak What ever his name is might know the pass and can unadmin you.
3. Maybe asked Alp to unadmin emo and then ban him/she.

1. Right Section
2. Emo freak What ever his name is might know the pass and can unadmin you.
3. Maybe asked Alp to unadmin emo and then ban him/she.
but i am already a superadmin and i dont need the code.

happens on my server some times heres what it is RTB server control Super admins can open it and DE-admin other S admins/admins i want Server control to be Host only but..

reis, i was there when it happend, you set on fire all the baces, and that is abuse of admin, so emo has teh right to unadmin you and ban you,

It could be a conflict between:

PTTA
IGSO
RTB
BAS (blocklands admin system :P )

Because normally the game wont let you band super admins because the host is a super adimin and the game wont let you ban the host (of course).

Because normally the game wont let you ban super admins because the host is a super adimin and the game wont let you ban the host (of course).
No, the host is the host, and cannot be banned kicked or anything, but the host can ban or kick anyone he likes regardless of what admin level they are.

ONTOPIC: sorry I haven't encountered something like this before, therefore I cannot help.

reis, i was there when it happend, you set on fire all the baces, and that is abuse of admin, so emo has teh right to unadmin you and ban you,

lol cigaretteet not about that ha different time so stfu and alp didnt care about it.

a few mods like RTB or IGSO or PTTA (doesnt work anymore)

Because normally the game wont let you band super admins because the host is a super adimin and the game wont let you ban the host (of course).
wrong, you can ban the host, go to the rtb, admin section, click on the host's name, click unadmin, go to the normal admin menu, click ban O=) (only works on dedi's like alp's)

happens on my server some times heres what it is RTB server control Super admins can open it and DE-admin other S admins/admins i want Server control to be Host only but..

Thats why i put my server controls to let only super admin or host ban or kick.

i aggree they are probably using RTB to un admin you then ban you.