Author Topic: City RP Weapon's For Job's  (Read 709 times)

I hate having to ask for help but here I am for some reason whe i go into codeing and add a weapon after the tools for one of the jobs it jsut takes up a spot and appears empty in game. Could some one please help me? Please don't Flame I realize some People here hate do not like City RP. Thanks.  :cookieMonster:

$CityRP::jobs::name[$CityRP::jobs++] = "[job]";
               $CityRP::jobs::initialInvestment[$CityRP::jobs] = [amount to pay to be that job];
               $CityRP::jobs::pay[$CityRP::jobs] = [pay];
               $CityRP::jobs::tools[$CityRP::jobs] = "[item] [item] [item]";
               $CityRP::jobs::items[$CityRP::jobs] = [true or false];
               $CityRP::jobs::law[$CityRP::jobs] = [true or false];
Replace [job] with the job
Replace [amount to pay to be that job] with the amount to be that job(Just a number. No $ or other stuff.)
Replace [pay] with the salary or pay or whatever you want to call it
Replace [item] with the item you want the job to have. It is defaulted to Hammer, Printgun, and Wrench. To add more just space and next item.
Replace [true or false] with true or false. This gives the job the ability to spawn items(between you and me and everyonen who reads this just do On Activate >> Player >> Add item >> Item if your job doesn't have items. You can even spawn a baton :)
Replace [true or false] with true or false. If this is true and you get jailed... you can say good by to being a policeman unless you having 1,000. I have 8 mil on one server and i sucks so much because i got jailed once, but atleest i had fun annoying vv453285(somthing like that).

The real trick is trying to figure out what name it wants for speacial wepons...

The real trick is trying to figure out what name it wants for speacial wepons...

Instead of trying to guess, just open up the Add-On's file and look at it.

Blockbuilder321 is almost right

complete code:
$CityRP::jobs::initialInvestment[$CityRP::jobs] = [amount to pay to be that job];
$CityRP::jobs::pickpocket[$CityRP::jobs] = [true or false];

and i have a code to run on non-ded servers.
so tell me if you want it.

Blockbuilder321 is almost right

complete code:
$CityRP::jobs::pickpocket[$CityRP::jobs] = [true or false];

and i have a code to run on non-ded servers.
so tell me if you want it.
lol i forgot about that