Author Topic: The Sirrus Odds 'n' Ends brick pack.  (Read 8687 times)

thats not the point... read other posts and shut up until you can give me the EXACT value of pi^2
I wouldn't be talking...

If we download them will they only work on your server or is it just a new brick pack? i'm confused.

If we download them will they only work on your server or is it just a new brick pack? i'm confused.
The latter. But you'll want them for any server with my build in it.

Kinko has now lost all respect from everyone

Kinko Respect level: -9001

Get better at building and use smaller peices with different colors so it won't be considered spam.We don't need a 94x43 when we can paint many bricks in a pattern.
[/color]
Its still spammy if you do a pattern with 1x1[/b], ok? And stop saying this is,like, rubbish, ok, and, kinko, you get better at building. And nice job whoever mad this, I might DL, might, lol, I will DL :P
Choco Chip Cooks :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

in that case. you might as well make a brick that is not just like a tower, but IS a tower for towers instead of building it yourself to prove you have some skills

Creating special bricks is HARD stuff. look at the code, and see for yourself.

We don't need 1x1s - 19307401923740897134971234971 092374x0809234089172348971230 89471923487129037401923741893 74
lets see you make anti-rocket armor with 1x1s.

Its still spammy if you do a pattern with 1x1[/b], ok? And stop saying this is,like, rubbish, ok, and, kinko, you get better at building. And nice job whoever mad this, I might DL, might, lol, I will DL :P
Choco Chip Cooks :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

why so colourful?

Why do we need to download bricks that we will never possibly use and are really just for YOUR builds, thats why you post screen shots. Also, it's not like your the best builder of all time...this doesn't even belong in the add ons section!

Why do we need to download bricks that we will never possibly use and are really just for YOUR builds, thats why you post screen shots. Also, it's not like your the best builder of all time...this doesn't even belong in the add ons section!

Wow. Fail. You CAN use them for your own builds, and it is an addon. Unless it's a save with some brick he made out of smaller bricks that you can duplicate, but that would be handicapped. Also he said their main use was for his builds, so asking where else you could use them is like asking "Give us another reason even when you told us you can't give us another reason."

You can use it, not you will.  :cookieMonster: Besides, noones holding a gun to your head forcing you to download it. :>

i think this is for people who failed math class.