Author Topic: I forwarded my ports and no one comes to my server.  (Read 859 times)

I forwarded my ports and no one comes to my internet server for about two to three hours and then I just close it.Is this because I forwarded my ports wrong or does no one want to come to my server(Which would make sense.)?

I think it's because noone really looks at empty servers. I even have my filter to block empty servers ( but that's me )
An easy solution would be to invite people you know, and when it grows popular, more people will join

Well it wouldn't be empty,because I am there.But I think you mean that servers that have little amount of people don't get joined much.I will test my server with people I know then I guess.

Send me the ip and let me test if your port forwarding is the problem

Make the server name 'COME HERE FOR FREE ADMIN' and people WILL come. If they don't, your ports aren't forwarded right.

Make the server name 'COME HERE FOR FREE ADMIN' and people WILL come. If they don't, your ports aren't forwarded right.
I really laughed right there

That, and you need to set up a static IP so that when people try to connect through those ports, it'll be directed towards your Blockland server.

I heard setting up a static IP was expensive?