Poll

who do you declare a noob(s)?

me
Gen.Nick
Pen
Slackerguy
my clan members

Author Topic: NATO!  (Read 11645 times)

Yea,i would join you, but i would like to keep the minuscule amount of respect i have.
that was very exciting,but then very bumming :(                     and surely enough just about everyone on this thread has1/4 of an I.Q. which means they have absolutly NO idea what they are saying or how stupid they sound

Well the thing is, you gotta see where they're coming from, they have yet to see anything good come out of you yet, so not many people will respect you which will lead them to not joining.And when you call them noob in caps doesn't exactly help either.But i would help you build a nice build for you to post in gallery to help some people explain that your not all that bad.

Well the thing is, you gotta see where they're coming from, they have yet to see anything good come out of you yet, so not many people will respect you which will lead them to not joining.And when you call them noob in caps doesn't exactly help either.But i would help you build a nice build for you to post in gallery to help some people explain that your not all that bad.
everytime i make a place and screenshot it its ussually about 700+kb for some reason and it always says attachment fail #

Well ill post the pictures then.Although i cant help you build today, but tomorrow ill PM you or something and we will get this started.

4!!! new members yay!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:13:06 AM by sgtjacob »

« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:21:01 AM by slackerguy »

just about everyone on this thread has1/4 of an I.Q.

You have and I.Q. of -5

Please MrCookie lets not start this all over again,lets just let the arguments die down for a bit, is that alright?

Please MrCookie lets not start this all over again,lets just let the arguments die down for a bit, is that alright?
Sorry, I was raging. I'll stop now, unless he cigarettes up again.

inb4lock

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
for ay clan  any clan that has a uniform there is a 75% chance it was started by a noob. too little information and the information that WAS there was too bunched up. you fail with your clan. lock it and leave it to die.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
for ay clan  any clan that has a uniform there is a 75% chance it was started by a noob. too little information and the information that WAS there was too bunched up. you fail with your clan. lock it and leave it to die.
Shut the forget up your a noob to. Also i'm pretty sure NATO is a type of bullet, SO hur hurr hurr.

That shouldn't take long.

I'd like to join as a representative of West Germany.