Author Topic: Hook needs more attention  (Read 6857 times)

Why do people discriminate other people who can't spell such as my self. is it just for showing off?

No we discriminate against you because you're a loving moron.

Badspot

• Administrator
Why do people discriminate other people who can't spell such as my self. is it just for showing off?

I don't consider it showing off when I walk around upright without pissing myself just because some people can't.  Maybe it's time you stopped bashing your knuckles on the keyboard and caught up with the rest of the primates. 

I don't consider it showing off when I walk around upright without pissing myself just because some people can't.  Maybe it's time you stopped bashing your knuckles on the keyboard and caught up with the rest of the primates. 

O SNAP

O SNAP
NO U

Damn, why people never stick to the topic? Why every thread becomes a spam one?

Badspot, do something for the hook! please!

anyway, looking around, i found this for censoring curse wordshttp://www.garagegames.com/index.php?sec=mg&mod=resource&page=view&qid=5987.

Thats for people making Teleituby games.

I think the filter is great!I mean we don't want this game to be like the Rune Scape chat.Its like if I play it since a friend at school wants to give me an awesome item(steel sword),I get on,since he is my friend.But if I try to talk to anyone on there it is like this...

I "Hey man to run just go to the little guy running icon thing at the bottom and click it then click run."

Them "STFU NUB,u r jest julous uv me leet skeelz!"

So I just log off since most of them are 6 year olds.

None of that made any sense.