Author Topic: Maplestory Addicted Brother  (Read 11655 times)

Log in with his acc, then let some of your friends to ask creep stuff via PM, then pic it and show to your mom.
Profit.

I don't get why people could possibly get addicted to that game! I started off on that training island and was wearing some sort of apple suit. That was the tipping point in my case, a total play time of about 3 minutes.

Anywho, to get him to stop playing, I see there are two ways

A mental tactic: Tell your dad or mom, that he's not doing (insert thing parents always bug him to do) and that its because of maplestory.

By force: It seems deleting his game/character dosen't help, and trying to block the website may not work, there's probably a mirrior out there.

I suppose you could do some sort of hack that breaks the game on startup (no matter how many times it's re-installed).

I've thought about this, and it seems he has a real addiction. The only thing I can think of (That would actualy work) is getting him another game to leech off of, preferably console. Maybe getting him ip banned (loveual harrasement ftw) would do the trick.

Well, I've just used up my mental energy for the day  :cookieMonster:

put a horse laxitive in his drink so when he has the runs, you can play :D

Punch him right in the throat.
Then when he's crying, do it again.
Then tell him Maplestory is gay and for gay people.

Delete an important DLL File.

harhar, I logged on his Nexon account, and am downloading this stuff game just to forget with him, may change pass too :D

harhar, I logged on his Nexon account, and am downloading this stuff game just to forget with him, may change pass too :D
I have maplestory downloaded i could forget with it to if you give me pass. :D

SO I HERD U READ THE TOPIK

Also, wtf is this PIN stuff?

You need to know his pin to get onto his account.  Its to prevent hacking and stuff.

You need to know his pin to get onto his account.  Its to prevent hacking and stuff.
sucks rooster.

how many digets? i'l do 1111111
and even

Spam pin guesses so when it locks the account, it does just that.

Ye lack any knowledge of sabotage. :/ Delete the files inside the game folder, change his pass, hack on his account in front of people, be a richard on his account, download an older version of the game so he can't play it and gets frustrated and quits (try google, great site to find things.), "Accidentally" drop all his stuff somewhere delete his char and change his pin.

I mean there are so many ways... Be creative! d(^_^)b

EDIT: Of course, I can't help you. I dunno where you live. But I can think of random things someone could do to trick him without doing anything to the game.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 03:57:30 PM by Mateo »