Author Topic: DargonoftheTorch  (Read 771 times)

Some guy named DargonoftheTorch stole my glados :D

I went to talk to him about it and he is like "So what? I stoled Badspot's arcade too :P"
I truely believed this kid had some sort of mental illness, he just thought stealing other people's work was ok.  And then he tells me he never steals anything in the real world.  Dude, this is not some game made for you to play with a bunch of robots who talk and build, some mean, some nice, some experienced, and some not so much.  This is a community of real people who are on the internet doing things, REAL people, this is the real world!  I ask him how old he is because his grammar was terrible to the point where it was hard to understand sometimes (spelling was fine but his arrangement of words and such was just confusing.)  He said he was 8.  Then it hit me, this kid is just stupid and doesn't know about any sort of morals.  He said it was ok to be bad because people like Lord Tony are bad.  I knew what was wrong with him then, this is some kid who is not listening to this crap in school and is just looking up to Lord Tony as an example of how to act.  Now Lord doesn't go around stealing builds but he deffinatly is a jerk.

He said he stole my build and clamed it as his because it was cool and big.  I don't know his ID.  But really, at this point i'm not even ticked about the build, i'm ticked that this 8 year old is going around thinking stealing is right because it's on the internet.  Please don't take this as some drama thread about people stealing my work, i was kind of asking for it when i posted a save on forums ( even though like everyone knows me [ if they've never meet me before ] as the guy who makes decals or built GLaDOS, so I don't know what they are thinking when they try to clame it ).

what is up with this kid?

kick his ass, seabass.

It's just some 8 year old kid who hasn't experienced life yet. He'll grow up.

I will laugh when he gets his ass handed to him verbally when he does this to someone that gets super-pissed about build stealers.

I will laugh when he gets his ass handed to him verbally when he does this to someone that gets super-pissed about build stealers.
That would be me, but i tried to cool it because I thought he had a mental illness :3  But I pretty much blew up when he said that crap about lord tony and that he was 8.

Lol, Dargon in college: Here's my play.

Professor: Uh, this is Hamlet. By Shakespeare.

Dargon: Yeah, so? I also stole Newton's laws in physics class.

Professor: Alright, you're outta here.

*P-P-PERMA BANNED*

Lol, Dargon in college: Here's my play.

Professor: Uh, this is Hamlet. By Shakespeare.

Dargon: Yeah, so? I also stole Newton's laws in physics class.

Professor: Alright, you're outta here.

*P-P-PERMA BANNED*
hahaha