Author Topic: Re: My theory of life  (Read 1995 times)

Why the forget did you lock it.
Discuse your theories here.

My theory is similar my previous physics teacher's theory:
We are all nothing but a test that something/someone that's out there is conducting.

Like the Matrix? I doubt it's true, but anything's possible you have to admit.

Edit: I included this theory in some science presentation I did about the universe, and everyone laughed at me. :(

*cough*Creationism*cough*
WHO SAID THAT!?

Edit: TRUTH.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:24:04 PM by //Reformist »

Like the Matrix? I doubt it's true, but anything's possible you have to admit.

Edit: I included this theory in some science presentation I did about the universe, and everyone laughed at me. :(

NOBODY UNDERSTAND THE MATRIX!!!!

I once thought that maybe life was God's idea of a joke or game...

there's a distant planet just like earth somewhere far off in a galaxy that has the same resources as us.
one of these days, we'll think we've found it, but in reality, it's just the internet.

there's a distant planet just like earth somewhere far off in a galaxy that has the same resources as us.
one of these days, we'll think we've found it, but in reality, it's just the internet.
I lol'd

God likes to tourcher men by putting their testicles on the ouside in a wimpy hairy skin sack to create a weak point.

The Internet makes you stupid.

The Internet makes you stupid.
And breastfeeding at age 9 makes you smart.

I like to think life is the best video games in the world, "omg look at the graphics, look at the custom armor of the characters!! look at all the loving quests you can do!!!! its like an MMO but its FREE!!!!" the only bad thing is that you only get one life then its game over.

Unless you are buddhist.

I like to think life is the best video games in the world, "omg look at the graphics, look at the custom armor of the characters!! look at all the loving quests you can do!!!! its like an MMO but its FREE!!!!" the only bad thing is that you only get one life then its game over.

Can't do illegal stuff like killing a person without it mattering.

Unless you are a soldier.

cool story br0

life is the greatest RPG ever