Author Topic: Event Set - doTrustTest  (Read 4401 times)

Why would you need to test most of these things? I can't think of a use for testing "if you have Build trust but not Full trust" or "if you have less than Full trust" when the "less than or equal to Build trust" option already exists.
All the operators can be used in some logical way, it's not my problem if some idiot can't figure out how to use basic math symbols properly. Why limit the functionality of the mod just for some minor idiot-proofing?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 11:10:32 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

How come like, "nobody" does "Add BBC Tags"?
It changes colour of writing, it doesn't cost a thing, it makes ya letters bold it can make it Italic or Underlined or Strike Through. Its there for you to "Express" yourselfs, not just for lieing around and not have fun with it. -_- . . . . .. . . . . . . . .  . . . . .  :panda:
...Was that relevant to this topic even remotely?

Nope. It did make me laugh because of the randomness of it though. xP

It changes colour of writing, it doesn't cost a thing, it makes ya letters bold it can make it Italic or Underlined or Strike Through. Its there for you to "Express" yourselfs, not just for lieing around and not have fun with it. -_- . . . . .. . . . . . . . .  . . . . .  :panda:
What
the
forget

Ok, stop stuff posting in this topic.

If anyone didn't see it, I updated the mod to include the != (does not equal) operator.

useful, is it instant? because i hook up my events like in city rps to doors, for like a door to my spawn it would be
onactivate>namedbrick>doorforspawn>firerelay

the doorforspawn doorbrick
onrelay>self>dooropen (build id allow) [ id's here ]
ondooropened>self>doorclose
ondoorclosed>self>dissapear [ 0 ] (i'm too lazy to look for set rendering)
ondooropened>namedbrick>doortospawn>dissapear[ 2 ]

and then it's build id protected, but large delay due to the door, and for the city rps, batons can't make it in

The key event does this.

0. onActivate Self Keycheck TrustLevelOne
                                        TrustLevelTwo
1. onKeySuccess Self DoSomething

Thank god for this addon my brother will never Bother me again!

I really, really hope you get banned.
And I seriously mean it.