Author Topic: clan shirts  (Read 3751 times)

If anyone would like me to make a clan shirt for their clan (a decal given only to clan members) plz post. I'm not bragging and saying i'm the best, cause i'm not, but i have serious skillz with ms-paint (say one word about paint and i'll kill you) and feel like making some decals for people. the pictures included are just to show my skill level, for anyone intereseted in a clan shirt.
(you can these decals and more at rtb.mocheeze.com)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 08:24:44 PM by gizmo »

It'd be nice if people didn't hack off other people's decals, and say their theirs. They kinda look a little modified, but still doesn't look like good. More like their straight from LeoCad...

their not hacked at all. i made these from scratch with ms-paint and added transparency with ms-photo editor. just cause youre not this good with ms-paint, doesn't mean others aren't.

RED calls Griffindor.

If you still have doubts that i made the decals you see, let me show you a concept design i came up with for the ussr clan:

Loel! Nice but a little hard to read. Unfortunatly If i have that on my decal, no one would be able to see it
:(

thx, but it's not supposed to be read by other people (but can be if you know what to do) it's a private shirt for clan members only.
to make your custom decals download to others, simply use them as textures on a dif or dts and place in appropriate decal folder along with the dif/dts. then place the object in every map at coordinate 1 1 1 and everyone who comes downloads the decal.

:o I'm way too lazy to do that.

It's a good idea though. I like how you did the USSR one but it's not that easy to read... but maybe if you made another one... nah, I don't know.

make your custom decals download to others, simply use them as textures on a dif or dts and place in appropriate decal folder along with the dif/dts. then place the object in every map at coordinate 1 1 1 and everyone who comes downloads the decal.

The clans should all make a decal pack together and all agree to keep the other clans' decals so that they all display properly for every person in a clan.

awesome idea, but many people will still just see it as a white square. ;-;

Well add the major clan decals into the next release of rtb, Eg, USSR, MotE, SS (I know it's not a clan.) and some of the other major ones.

I would download the decal pack, and edit them all so they looked like target signs on my game. Haha.