Author Topic: Post real life prt screens of your desktops.  (Read 34016 times)

Paste in paint/photoshop

Anyways:

Got rid of any of my documents and changed the background so the kiddies wont be scarred ;)

lol, BL shortcut is all on it's own.

Oh Crap the screenshot resized itself
brb switching hosts

this faills so much the richard wad who started will die

Laptop got a new background

I found this on Garrysmod.org by the way, when i seen it, i was hoping it was in 1024x768 resolution, and apparently, it was :D

Can vista get rid of the shortcut icons as this does? It is just around to take out the annoying things that bother you. I know what things are and are not shortcuts so I would love to not see the icon. To any other posters, please crop and resize the damn pics.

Not really sure what you mean.  ???

You can just turn off displaying desktop icons if you want then you can install something like Rocketdock which is the way I do it.

You can make it that shortcuts do not have the square icons that they do normally at the bottom left corner of the icon. It is just visually better then having them on.

You can make it that shortcuts do not have the square icons that they do normally at the bottom left corner of the icon. It is just visually better then having them on.

So...just text then? Doesn't sound any better than simply disabling the icons and installing a dock.

No, the small square with an arrow that shows that it is a shortcut. It leaves the icons but takes away that square. An example of what it does is to look at MLD's desktop and then mine.

Notice the Firefox icon on our desktops.

Oh...so those tiny white triangles are bothering you that much?  XD

Anyway, looks like vista still has that. They don't show up in Rocketdock though so I never really cared.

I am picky about stuff like that? I just hate seeing them on there.

Bump:

Also includes my games list. :D
Edit: Now with RocketDock! (Which is usually on auto hide :D)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 04:26:56 AM by CC »

Hehe, Disturbed.

And at the runescape stuff: Someone sent it to me and I never deleted, they wanted me to see how 'good' they were at Runescape.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:37:36 AM by Slicksilver555 »

Bump:
-snip-
Also includes my games list. :D
YOU PLAY ROBLOX DDDDDDDDDD:
Double post.

YOU PLAY ROBLOX DDDDDDDDDD:
Double post.
You play Runescape.