Poll

clear bricks!

all the time!
yes
i think so
um i dont  rember
what the hell are you talking about?

Author Topic: how maney times has someone asked fore admin your nice enuf to give it then thay  (Read 24903 times)

You were banned for this post, :P.

On topic, yeah a lot of people ask for admin on servers...

*Sigh*

In this topic lies one of my favorite quotes from Badspot of all time. Brings back memories.

*Sigh*

In this topic lies one of my favorite quotes from Badspot of all time. Brings back memories.
Probably why Badspot won't lock it. Good to have this nice little gem still on the first page of drama.

learn to spell.

Goddamn idiots, he is banned already, and has been for long. Stop bumping topics that are already damn old, it will just make you stupid, and;
learn to spell.

Well, since this is bumped...
I loving laughed out loud.

stop loving dredging this stuff up.

There's a rumor he told his parents and they harrassed baddy. :D

Haha.

There's a rumor he told his parents and they harrassed baddy. :D
Postbag: Reasons why you get banned

pwn't
Another idiot on my unofficial handicap list. You got number 17 on the list for bumping unneedet stuff, sir.

Another idiot on my unofficial handicap list. You got number 17 on the list for bumping unneedet stuff, sir.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

pwn't

Are you serious? Read the loving dates...

This was possibly the most handicapped drama topic made and you just bumped it.

Was this the kid that cried to his mommy about being banned for being too stupid and spamming?

Was this the kid that cried to his mommy about being banned for being too stupid and spamming?
Weren't you the kid who tried to report me for having Hamachi on my desktop?

Weren't you the kid who tried to report me for having Hamachi on my desktop?
I didnt report btw. I didnt even report before you told me that you needed it to play something. I wait for someone else to do it.