Author Topic: saints row 2 trailer, wtf?  (Read 1463 times)

I just noticed it tries to make GTA 4 sound boring. SR2's storyline must really suck/not exist if all they show is mindless killing and violence. I like the GTA story as well  the mindless killing and violence. And nothing could ever beat Liberty city!

Liberty City was bland and gray. :\

It's more of a joke than an advertising mechanism. Saint's Row also has a pretty decent storyline, though. It just shows all the stuff you can do when the missions get boring.

Do some research on the game first.

Meh, I like mah gta 4 more.

Meh, I like mah gta 4 more.
You haven't even played Saints Row 2.

Also, that ad is old.

Also, SR2>GTAIV.

Also, SR2's Storyline is pretty damn good.
And nothing could ever beat Liberty city!
Every single other GTA, Saints Row 1/2, Crackdown, all of the DOH series...

Liberty City sucks, now if GTA4 had been in San Andreas... forget yes.

Liberty City sucks, now if GTA4 had been in San Andreas... forget yes.
No I like Vice city more.

Nothing felt very impacting in SR2

The guns seemed boring, the explosions where really bad and everything was just boring, the cops sucked the ai was terrible and i don't know. There was no sense of accomplishment involved.

Even with cheats i was bored.

Nothing felt very impacting in SR2

The guns seemed boring, the explosions where really bad and everything was just boring, the cops sucked the ai was terrible and i don't know. There was no sense of accomplishment involved.

Even with cheats i was bored.
I only played it due to the car custimation...

Even that.

you customized it and all, but its not like you where showing it off to anyone else anyways.

And the only improvements where the nitro so it didnt aid in any other way but that.

Its not like the AI was like "OH stuff NICE CAR"

Even that.

you customized it and all, but its not like you where showing it off to anyone else anyways.

And the only improvements where the nitro so it didnt aid in any other way but that.

Its not like the AI was like "OH stuff NICE CAR"
Exactly why I don't play it anymore :(

I'm sorry you have no friends to play with.