Author Topic: Wanna Sound Like GLaDOS?  (Read 1510 times)

Well if you record your voice, I can make it sound like GLaDOS's voice.
-Make it as female as you can.
-High Quality Mic.
-No breathing on the mic during the recording.
Throw them at me in the thread, or send me a PM with a link to it. If you send a PM, tell me your email so I can send it to you. I can't PM anyone back.

You may say anything as long as it's appropriate.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:22:44 AM by Azerath »

Forget that, I'll just use my MicroKORG to make my voice sound like a computer.

Also, the whole portal things over. It's not funny anymore.

I'm not trying to be "funny". I'm being serious.

I'm not trying to be "funny". I'm being serious.

Yeah you're serious about making it sound like GlaDOS, the thing is that isn't funny thouh.

Yeah you're serious about making it sound like GlaDOS, the thing is that isn't funny thouh.
Thank you, I was about to say that. It's not funny to sound like GlaDOS anymore. The joke is well over a year old now, it's over.

I'm not implying for it to be a damn joke. I was quite serious, because the output is interesting, and can be used in videos or whatever. I swear, everything that you like, you say still lives, and everything you dislike, you say is dead.

because majority > minority f00l

Oh, so a whole game is already dead, while some phrase lives on? That makes no sense, because the Portal is much better then a small phrase would be.

I'm comparing the game Portal, to a something like "Yabba, my icing".
Seriously, why is the game referred to as dead?

Because, no body plays it anymore, they all play prelude or just plain fan boys who have to be the best at a single player game (Loners).

Now that L4D is out the fad sheep have something new to prance around about.

It's not like people play a phrase though, they just recall it at annoying times or just so much that it make's my brain hurt.

It's not like people play a phrase though, they just recall it at annoying times or just so much that it make's my brain hurt.
hippo

No, I mean the kind of phrases that are used as much as a meme.