Author Topic: Player slowing.  (Read 831 times)

Pretty sure this would require engine changes, but I think it would be nice if you could turn colliding half off, so that you could pass through a brick but it would slow you down.

What thinks you guys?

that would be interesting, like have a gel-like brick? so you can go through but it slows you down?

that would be interesting, like have a gel-like brick? so you can go through but it slows you down?
That's what I said.

That would be great to have!

Try using the Mission Editor to create a water block or physical zone with density 1, the same as the Standard Player - I think what may happen is that you don't actually float up or down in it at all, but move slower and can raise/sink with Jump/Crouch.

Try using the Mission Editor to create a water block or physical zone with density 1, the same as the Standard Player - I think what may happen is that you don't actually float up or down in it at all, but move slower and can raise/sink with Jump/Crouch.
Yeah, but bricks would be easier.

maybe for traps you could make a thick no raycating,rendering,or colliding wall in a hallway andwhen people hit it the people who made it come out and kill 'em.lolz would ensure.

Yes, when Physics came out I was like:
"Yes! Yes!"
But, I wanted the water to come down and be very thick. D: