Author Topic: Mech  (Read 35971 times)

HOLY CRAP THIS THING ROCKS!!!!!
COOKIES FOR YOU :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i hope no 10 year old gundam fans make servers like "OMG GUNDAM WARS HERE COME NOW!"
But gundam was cooooool :3

I just fixed a bug with click push, that I believe was trying to push your own mech when you clicked.

Exelent  new vehicle, what more can I say?

Holy Sht.... Now Lets See You Make A Mech With Gravation Beams And Nixills Homing Vector >:D

Holy Sht.... Now Lets See You Make A Mech With Gravation Beams And Nixills Homing Vector >:D
Hell no! Too powerful! XD It would be unbeatable. Rocket Launcher, machine gun, gravity beam, and Homing Vector all in one badass vehiweapon? OSHT!

I really like it but there is just a little thing that, it isn't your mistake it's about the game, if you turn (with the mouse) it just doesn't look like a moving "mechanic monster/roboter" at all, it's way to fast.
Still, great work. 10/10

I think the legs should bend in the walking sequence to give it that "walking feel" other than that...
10/10

I think the legs should bend in the walking sequence to give it that "walking feel" other than that...

Meh, I'm going to hold out for the real deal.  Kaje's mech ftw.

its win, but now i have a feeling that there are now gonna be tons of servers like "MECH WARZ PLZ COME 1ST 4 ADMIN!!!1!!@!"

its win, but now i have a feeling that there are now gonna be tons of servers like "MECH WARZ PLZ COME 1ST 4 ADMIN!!!1!!@!"
Wow, i can actually see that happening...

make sure both gun and rocket launcher are enabled
forceRequiredAddOn please