Author Topic: Mech  (Read 35963 times)

This is amazing, and inspired me to make a build around it.

this is pwn!mech wars servers are gonna spring up now

forceRequiredAddOn please
That would be nice

Also, the Mech is pretty fun, i like how the rocket launcher and the gun on it moves according to how high/low you're looking, the death seems kinda odd though, not bad, also, i was getting no console errors and i did everything the Mech could, like jumping, firing bullets/rockets, killing it, no console errors, dunno what some of you trouble experiencers are talking about

Only dislikes are the jumping and death sounds.

the best weapon of takeing down mechs is the horse ray :D

i got no problems with it rockets fire no console spam it all godd 10/10  :cookie:

Um I can't even seem to find it in my list for vehicle spawns?

I have the add-on enabled but can't seem to find it on the list once i make the vehicle spawn?

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ VERY SUPER-TACULAR JOB!  :cookieMonster::cookie: = pwnsomeness!

MAJOR GLITCH: when you mount it you appear between its feet. You can change back to normal by using , . but it is still weird. Please fix.

This is sutch an epic freaking win, I dl'd BEFORE I posted.  3,275/10  :cookie:

Awesome
one of the most awesome things ever

(choir) HALELUJA!!
EDIT:the gun doesnt exactly shoot where your pointing, so one of the things you could(suggestion) do is make it inaccurate and give it a higher rate of fire, and you could also give it a bullet/make it shoot like the minigun. and mow that i tested it, this is the best vehicle EVER!!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:22:35 PM by qevil »

omg ive waited what feels like forever for this :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: