Author Topic: Deadfrontier  (Read 1484 times)

First of all, yes i know there is already a topic, but i'm not bumping it from 4 months ago. Anyways, I seen names on there that are like some of yours on the forums.

Umm... The game is still in beta and is still awesome. My name is Meeses360, add me please. I can help out any newbies. Lots of varieties of weapons, medical equipment, food, and ammo.

Post your usernames here if you play.

Heres the original topic- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=44484.0
It has a really good community.

I played this game when it first came out.

Good time killer.

I really hate how you have to pay real money for items :/

And I also hate the fact that you start off with a pen knife, And Whenever you enter somewhere Thats not safe, 5 seconds alter YOUR OVERWHELMED BY 68 FRIGGIN ZOMBIES!

I don't really like this game.

I really hate how you have to pay real money for items :/

And I also hate the fact that you start off with a pen knife, And Whenever you enter somewhere Thats not safe, 5 seconds alter YOUR OVERWHELMED BY 68 FRIGGIN ZOMBIES!

I don't really like this game.

1st: No you don't. I easily find weapons looting and you get them on the damn forums.

2nd: Everyone starts with a pen knife (melee is best in my opinion) and it's only like 3 hits to kill a zombie 5 to kill fat maybe.

3rd: Theres a limit to 8 zombies on screen. Nowhere is really 'safe' except right when you exit the outpost.

Also, theres a new update where there are nails, wooden planks, and a hammer. Admin is releasing a new update sometime in the coming months where you can build barricades outside of the outpost (Freakin sweet)

The fireman axe is fun to go around smacking zombies with.

I saw this game a while ago. I was pretty turned off by the naked, bloody zombie lady on the title page. So I never played  :cookieMonster:

Mediocre at best. Badly designed and horrendous art.

A flash game could have done better.

Mediocre at best. Badly designed and horrendous art.

A flash game could have done better.

Oh yea, because every god damn game needs the best graphics, best art, and be perfectly designed so poor old yuki can play.

Game is instafail due to microtransactions.

Oh yea, because every god damn game needs the best graphics, best art, and be perfectly designed so poor old yuki can play.
When did I say "best" anything? I'm saying the graphics and art are stuff and hand-drawn flash would have looked better. Maybe if they didn't compress it all like stuff. Also, games should be well-designed, and there's no excuse for it not to be.

When did I say "best" anything? I'm saying the graphics and art are stuff and hand-drawn flash would have looked better. Maybe if they didn't compress it all like stuff. Also, games should be well-designed, and there's no excuse for it not to be.

well there are flash games, only it's the same graphics but has less features. I don't blame you for not liking it. You kinda get past all the art and graphics issues, but I like it. Thats just my opinion.