Poll

Do you agree with it?

Yeah, people with high BL_ID's are noobs.
No, just because you have a higher BL_ID doesn't make you a noob.
IT FREAKIN' SUCKS!
Poops_Mcgee8 is a noob.  He has a BL_ID in the 8200's.
Lol dumb poll.

Author Topic: BL_ID discrimination...  (Read 3274 times)

I think you deserved it, and no, it's not because of your ID.

I'm a closet ID_ist, but it's a predisposed reaction, if only because most newbs are, in fact, noobs. I like a few high ID's, but for the most part, they're not great people.

One's creativity/intelligence can't be judged or calculated by a numeral.

The special things, I mean, one time I was at a place where you earn admin with wrnch events.  I won, but he didn't give me admin because i had a high BL_ID.  And a lot of other things, too

The special things, I mean, one time I was at a place where you earn admin with wrnch events.  I won, but he didn't give me admin because i had a high BL_ID.  And a lot of other things, too

i would call you a lame noob anyway for wanting, and trying to earn admin on a random server.
what the crap is this?

You don't need admin on any server.  The only reason you need admin is if you are trying to build the dupe time is being fail.

If you are on a friends server and want admin, fine, it's nice to feel in a higher power in a friends server, but you don't need it in any other server.

The only way I will treat a player with a 'high' ID differently is to try and help them with the game if they don't seem to know how to play it or respond. For instance, "Press T and type to talk". I give certain people Admin in my server if I need to go away or if I know them well (I will not give a person admin just because I have randomly visited one server they have previously joined) and trust them. I pretty much reject random trust invites and requests to load things from anyone of any ID.

this stuff is all old news

@tech's old post:
lul im a 5000 ID   :O

ontopic: ...and how do you feel about that, Mr... Poops?

WTF I get bored easily Bijsac I'm not a lame noob.  I just want to show people my builds, not for the admin.  I want to see if they like.  The admin doesnt matter.

I hate people that think they're all cool and act that way.  But the truth is, they're all noobs.  That goes to a few people that ruined my "so-called" dumb poll.

I hate people that think they're all cool and act that way.  But the truth is, they're all noobs.  That goes to a few people that ruined my "so-called" dumb poll.

Yo dipstuff. You put that option in the poll, people can vote for it.

use the forum gallery or host your own server if you can get them ports good; to share your stuff with everyone
its an epidemic of crap when random people are always needing an admin password in any random server.

yea, when ever i on a server ppl get banNed cause they have an ID of 10000. just because they are new to BL doesn't mean that they are less of a person because you have been playing longer than they have. ITS NOT THERE FAULT. and besides the ppl who ban thoses ppl usually are noobs themselfs. i only ban if 1. they ARE noobs and thats all i ban for