Author Topic: Clan [.COM]unity  (Read 15055 times)

.COMunity
"United we build"

About Us.

Looking around at all these building clans you will notice that it always seems like a competition
for the best; best builders, best members, best what have you.
The idea of a real community working together, aspiring if you will, has been thrown out the window
and quality of work and reputation has been used as a bargaining chip for respect.
.COM is here to change that.

Server Info.

• Public
      Our servers indeed have a password on them, but this does not limit
      the server exclusively to our members.

• Private
      Eventually there may be a private server exclusive to the members of .COM.
      The password to this server will be sent via PM. Currently, there is no private server.

• Password
      The password is subject to change, it can be found at the bottom of the clan
      thread, so check back periodically for any updates.

• Admin
      Administrators are exclusive to .COM members only. Do not ask to become an Admin
      in hopes of using the Duplicator Wand or for any other reason.

• Rules
      The rules will be displayed in the server via a sign. Breaking any of the rules will
      result in a warning/kick/ban. If you have been banned for a reason you find unfair, please notify us.

*Members of .COMunity are not subject to server rules outside of .COM servers.

Becoming A Member.

Before you decide to apply to .COMunity you need to qualify for application.
Ever been turned down not because you can't build, but because the clan doesn't know you?
This process is to prevent such things from happening.

1. Hang out in our servers
2. Contribute to our clan builds
3. Talk with us, we won't bite your head off
4. Respect our rules
5. A nice attitude goes a long way
6. Don't bring grudges from other servers to ours
7. Be helpful, help others out if needed, granted if they deserve the help

We need to be able to trust you, being apart of this clan means more than a fancy tag.
You help us run and manage this community, that being our servers.

When you have the go ahead, you may build an application related to the theme of our build,
or apply separately through the Gallery section with pictures showing off your building ability.
No your build does not have to be made of epic proportions, and nor do you have to be amazing
at building. We are a community and our arm reaches out as far as your personality permits it.

With that, we bid you good luck!

Members
All official members are listed here:
L1. LoserHero
H2. HarPoon
3. Twizz
4. Ronin (Kazem)
5. dUMBELLS
6. Facechild
7. Jetpuff
8. Open
9. Open
10. Open

List of Shame
This will be updated periodically, people listed here are permanently banned from .COMunity Servers
Zoneark
Only1Rebel

Server Status
Name: [.COM]unity Server
Online: No
Password: COMunityME
Theme:-Under Construction-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 07:07:32 PM by LoserHero »

I was trying to start one of these community clan things earlyer but failed after I couldn't end up thinking of an acronym...

Anyways, I hope to see this thing work out.

I mean, sure I will join/apply/whatever.

Make coffee?

Looks awesome, good luck with the clan.

Can people build a application on the clan server?

Can people build a application on the clan server?

"When you have the go ahead, you may build an application related to the theme of our build,
or apply separately through the Gallery section with pictures showing off your building ability.
No your build does not have to be made of epic proportions, and nor do you have to be amazing
at building. We are a community and our arm reaches out as far as your personality permits it.
"

Looks awesome. Good luck.

Awesome, I was on the server before and probably forgot to remove my small build. There didn't seem to be any theme at the time.

When the server is on Free Build status you can build whatever and leave it there. If you plant several bricks and call it a WIP it will be deleted.

omfg,

finaly, i love you loserhero.

Good start but 'community' has two Ms.