Poll

Did you enjoy, and stay for an hour on DarkRP?

Yes
25 (31.6%)
No
54 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: RE: DarklightsRP, the REAL statistics.  (Read 5225 times)

Not going to read all that.

But i've been to the server before, i'd a admin abuse center where a bunch of kids run around.

Not to mention its CITY RP, do i need to say more?

Tom

Any CityRP with more then 7 Jobs fails. This on has like 30.

If you really think about it, this poll is not valid at all.  The people that never been on the server vote no, because there is no other option for them to choose.

If you really think about it, this poll is not valid at all.  The people that never been on the server vote no, because there is no other option for them to choose.
No, this is a balanced poll.

Your poll included ONLY the people who would vote yes. This one includes everyone.

You know what? I like Dark's City RP.

You "no" what I voted?

Also city RPs automatically suck. Oh sure I'd love to get shot repeatedly by handicaps while building something, only to kill them in self defense and then get jailed by some other handicap, thus preventing me from playing the loving game.

Oh sure, I'll get a job that requires me to wait some more to get any money to build stuff, that's even better.

No forget that. forget your gay city RPs.

This is just a topic created to create more flaming on this forum.

Blockland Forum > Off Topic > Drama

Welcome to this section of the forum, would you like an introduction?

Jookia just told me he is making a version 2.0.

Jookia just told me he is making a version 2.0.
loving hell.

I just hate him all to hell. He can't stop crying about how the majority of the community hates him, so he has to stuff out from his starfish stupid ass scripts so he can gain the respect of the nobodies of the community that think his little "^jobs" stuff is useful and great.
Furthermore, he's still butthurt from when him and Gikon were having PMS week and they both got IP banned.

Let me name one mod that he failed to make: JPod. You supposedly type /jpod musicfilenamehere and you'd get what looks like some iPod in your hand and you hear the music. Too bad it got broken easily with some other add-on and no one remembers the name of their music.
BGMusic mod was an incredible remake of this idea, it had a GUI and a full list as well as a Play/Stop button, and even today I still use it whenever needed.

tl;dr; Jookia is butthurt and tries to gain attention by spewing stuffty mods out that create a new starfish of Blockland where all the parasitic members sit and scream "OMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGgggGG DIS MOD ROX".

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=58316.msg937175#msg937175

If he locked his topic, why would you make a new one?

EDIT:  Fail link is fixed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:49:28 PM by Quantum »