Author Topic: V11!  (Read 11753 times)

Lucky, you get it sooner D:
You are stupid.

its the 19th for me

lucky all of yall get it sooner
You are stupid also.

So it didn't come out today?

Oh no, I was wrong. Oh well. But you should check out this video about it here http://www.blockland.us/index.asp

Who hasn't seen that on here?

Idk... I just wanted to post it incase you haven't.

How do you know this? Give us some proof. A PM from Badspot? A screenshot of a post? An ingame message from one of the testers?
Btw, someone said that they are an admin on the forums and that it is coming today, but Idk because they told my brother and also they could have been lying or something.

Btw, someone said that they are an admin on the forums and that it is coming today, but Idk because they told my brother and also they could have been lying or something.
I hope you don't fall into peer pressure.

Goddammit, I will assume you are talking about Ephi'.
He says 'tomorrow', all of the time.
Trying to get an actual date out of him if you aren't in his posse is near impossible.
Apologies for bumping, but the rage wells up inside me if I don't point out stupidity.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:08:23 PM by Masterlegodude »

This topic got me excited

Your brother just wanted to forget with you, so he told you an admin told him V11 was coming out today. He's probably laughing his ass off right now.