Author Topic: Fiber optic, in my town?  (Read 642 times)

Well, today we got an ad on our gate tells us about how U-Verse had come to town. We hate our internet, so people are going to come and install it in a week. Same speed, but w/e, its fiber, so who cares.

Its a bundle, but that's just means that our TV automatically connects to our PC's, so I can have a 49 inch TV to play blockland. Also other shiny stuff's happening, like having caller ID on our tv.

So if you go to my laggy server with 2 ping a lot, you can let our you breath now.

Also apparently it just came, as we tried getting it like a month ago and it told us it wasn't in our area.

yeah it would be worth switching because you will get less data loss so it will be faster and more reliable.

Also playing Blockland on a 49 inch TV? there are much interesting things to do than play Blockland on it.

Well, today we got an ad on our gate tells us about how U-Verse had come to town. We hate our internet, so people are going to come and install it in a week. Same speed, but w/e, its fiber, so who cares.

Its a bundle, but that's just means that our TV automatically connects to our PC's, so I can have a 49 inch TV to play blockland. Also other shiny stuff's happening, like having caller ID on our tv.

So if you go to my laggy server with 2 ping a lot, you can let our you breath now.

Also apparently it just came, as we tried getting it like a month ago and it told us it wasn't in our area.

cool maybe i can use your router  :cookieMonster:

Also playing Blockland on a 49 inch TV? there are much interesting things to do than play Blockland on it.
Yeah, like giving it to me.

yeah it would be worth switching because you will get less data loss so it will be faster and more reliable.

Like Crysis?

I'll stream video and stuff, but first thing I'll do is blockland.