Author Topic: CityRP v2  (Read 21738 times)

i like cityRP,and if you do it right there is nothing boring.i would just prefer my current edited cityRP than a new one unless it is much better.good luck trying to make it!/sarcasm

Have you actually seen anyone say "yeah this a great idea, sounds awesome!!" about this plan of yours? Surely that should be some sort of indicator as to how popular it will be and whether its worth your time or not. Seems to me like you just love somebody's mod and you're ignorant to the fact that nobody else does.
Eph: i truly love you for making rtb, and i agree with you most of the time, but this time, you were an IDIOT!!!!!!! there are lots of ctiyrp servers up 24/7 with at least 2 or more people on it!!! (ex snk12's and yorktown's) this time, you fked up!!!
ps, i'm really looking foward to it!!
(it=cityrp v2, or what i will call: cityrp: the way it SHOULD be!!!)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 02:38:06 AM by Blueteamguy »

Eph: i truly love you for making rtb, and i agree with you most of the time, but this time, you were an IDIOT!!!!!!! there are lots of ctiyrp servers up 24/7 with at least 2 or more people on it!!! (ex snk12's and yorktown's) this time, you fked up!!!
ps, i'm really looking foward to it!!
(it=cityrp v2, or what i will call: cityrp: the way it SHOULD be!!!)
Please open a window and walk out of it.

Please open a window and walk out of it.
He accused the wrong person of being an idiot.

He flailed to use periods.

FYI: Server is up and running with the new mod. Has been that the last 2 months.

And for you that don't care: No need to post.

Did you really do this?

(ex snk12's and yorktown's)
FYI, Snk12 goes on killing rampages.

FYI: Server is up and running with the new mod. Has been that the last 2 months.

And for you that don't care: No need to post.
What's the name.

What's the name.
I think CityRP Island or something like that, he mentioned that in the last posts.

The server name is convenient named "LifeRP".

Strange that you've ignored every comment generally saying that Cityrp is a steaming heap of rotted stuff, and hosted your own, adding to this heap.
Why?

Strange that you've ignored every comment generally saying that Cityrp is a steaming heap of rotted stuff, and hosted your own, adding to this heap.
Why?
Strange that you even noticed it.

How can you not notice it, any development on CityRP means another stuffty CityRP server.

How can you not notice it, any development on CityRP means another stuffty CityRP server.
You're an idiot