Author Topic: CityRP v2  (Read 21584 times)

Go ahead and make it, but only release it to friends of yours that can host. That way we don't have thousands of rp servers.

Go ahead and make it, but only release it to friends of yours that can host. That way we don't have thousands of rp servers.

Incase you hadn't noticed, thats what the makers of the existing cityRP planned to do - and look where we are now.

Also mctwist, you're genuinely handicapped.

you could make this rp better bye making a GUI for it
Please describe more... :)

City RP isn't even an rp. Its a get money and shoot people game mode.
If you build allot of buildings, you will not get that much money... And I know those that do something like that... ;)

I believe Bolster posted that you can do whatever with it.
Screenshot, or it never happened...

At the very least, if you're going to rewrite it, use a more efficient system.
Especially the saving and data management. Really; improve it.
That will be done. Although, I'm figuring out how to make it compatible with the recent version... :)

I know you said you're starting fresh, but don't take ideas from it.
What sort of ideas do you point out?

Incase you hadn't noticed, thats what the makers of the existing cityRP planned to do - and look where we are now.
Haven't seen it... As above: Screenshot, or it never happened!

Also mctwist, you're genuinely handicapped.
How come?

Haven't seen it... As above: Screenshot, or it never happened!

Idiot.. I have taken the liberty of highlighting the relevant places since I deem you to be incompetent.

You're handicapped because you're wasting your time recreating this abomination instead of actually making something new and cool that people haven't seen before.

You're handicapped because you're wasting your time recreating this abomination instead of actually making something new and cool that people haven't seen before.
You don't know what a handicap is then... :) And I wont waste my time, because of that I said just take some ideas from it, and "remake" everything so it will be funnier to play!

Anyway, as I understand what he are writing, he won't make a new release, because of they weren't planned to do it. So why should they make an another copy of it?

I really don't know what you're trying to say.

Then why posting? You're taking up my time and this thread!

Your still not going to do stuff. CityRP sucked and always will because they're spammed.

Outcome: A "Do stuff while I play my Gameboy and watch" thread.

Then tell me what you hate and what you like about it. As I see, you don't like to just sit and wait for money to raise. Then you don't like to build either. CityRP gives you the opportunity to build within an area a house and make a city in a funnier way.

CityRP started out as a awesome roleplay and was planned to be awesomer but its all gone now :(

CityRP started out as a awesome roleplay and was planned to be awesomer but its all gone now :(
/agree

Because friends like the guy who's trying to make 'CityRP v2' spam the stuff out of them

If I want the opportunity to build in a certain area, I'd just lay down a baseplate and loving build on it.

Describe more.

Because friends like the guy who's trying to make 'CityRP v2' spam the stuff out of them
If you want to insult me, please do it in first person. I'm trying to give it a chance so it can be better than it is.

If I want the opportunity to build in a certain area, I'd just lay down a baseplate and loving build on it.
Then do so. I cannot stop you.

Have you actually seen anyone say "yeah this a great idea, sounds awesome!!" about this plan of yours? Surely that should be some sort of indicator as to how popular it will be and whether its worth your time or not. Seems to me like you just love somebody's mod and you're ignorant to the fact that nobody else does.

Jookia said hes doing a v2 on teamspeak anyway. Said he was going to change how everything worked and make it not suck, and make the account system better.

Have you actually seen anyone say "yeah this a great idea, sounds awesome!!" about this plan of yours? Surely that should be some sort of indicator as to how popular it will be and whether its worth your time or not. Seems to me like you just love somebody's mod and you're ignorant to the fact that nobody else does.
That might be because of that every CityRP lovers doesn't register on the forum. *sarkasm off*

Jookia said hes doing a v2 on teamspeak anyway. Said he was going to change how everything worked and make it not suck, and make the account system better.
If he is doing that, I would be happy to help him out... :)  But that will probably not happen... D: