Author Topic: Metal Gear Online  (Read 1372 times)

I Played the the demo on my brother's PS3, lets just say..

If i can snap peoples necks, and smoke a cigar while hanging a dude over the side then this game is awsome but it has its downsides to

The box is to obvious and hard to control, so is the barrel and a lot less guns and the aiming is pretty bad to..

The game i think is great for thoose who like to have more stealthy combat and love Metal gear, and want to play it against friends.

I Give it a 8.5/10

Its for Ps3
And maybe the XboX 360.

Discuss.

I choose my custom character, Boxing cat

I find that MGS4 has THE best PS3 FPS controls. Really, I don't see why you could be failing at it.

Great game. Great series.

Plain awesome.

Ronin, Packer, get in
MGS Online doesn't work for me, well at least every time I have tired, plus all the servers are in US so it lags like a bitch for me.

And maybe the XboX 360.
You wish.

Hey Packer, what's your PSN?

I just had a horrible nightmare about cats. I don't like them much. I was being chased by killer bees for some reason and was about to run past a kitten. I didn't want the bees to kill the kitten so I tried to pick it up. It jumped at me instead and ripped a patch of flesh off my arm and called its friends too. I was like "OH stuff!" and a car pulled up and saved me. I woke up and my dog was there to tell me it was okay.

I find that MGS4 has THE best PS3 FPS controls. Really, I don't see why you could be failing at it.
Probably because they shot every soldier, and had expected the remaining troops not to call extra reinforcements.

I find it unbalanced and boring. Everyone uses the M4 and get a headshot from across the map. Which is another thing, the maps are not large enough.

IMO MGS4 > MGS3 > MGS1 > MGO > MGS2

I find it unbalanced and boring. Everyone uses the M4 and get a headshot from across the map. Which is another thing, the maps are not large enough.

IMO MGS4 > MGS3 > MGS1 > MGO > MGS2
Ugh, Raiden... But he's badass in Metal Gear Solid 4.