Author Topic: Agile Playertype  (Read 16207 times)

No need to get bitchy my mistake

Sounds totally awesome.

yes it is!
finally we can CLIMB walls! YEY

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

IDC

Questions I have:

Does it work with jet/jump combo? No
Does it work with interior walls? No
I'm using the (laptop) controls does it make a difference? Depends if you change how mouse and movement works

?
Was talking to Flare, who got traceur wrong with parkourist and I want him to fix his stupidity.

Fix it. Now.

Was talking to Flare, who got traceur wrong with parkourist and I want him to fix his stupidity.

Chill man.

Yes, it could be better. Give me ideas and I'll look into them. :D
how about you can just walk up the wall like the gravity jeep just drives up the wall?
and the same thing for ceilings
like a gravity-type player

holy stuffforget

making a challenge for this right after school
right after school? shouldnt you be doing homework or studying in school?

I downloaded this, and activated it like I normally do... started it in minigames... and I can't get it to work. I hold the jet and aim up the wall as I jump, and I just fall as normal. What's wrong? :(

It's called an traceur, not a Parkourist.

friend/amature.

It's called ametuer, not amature.

also, an traceur? last time I checked tracuer started with a consonant so it would be a traceur

See, this is what BlockBot is going to fix. This guy's put up an alternate download link which doesnt contain the RTB datafile so the game won't manage it as an rtb add-on and download updates for it automatically.

And oh dear:
Code: [Select]
%player.nhtick = schedule(100,0,"HoldTick",%player);Loops like these are incredibly handicapped.

Why can't people be original and just spawn some invisible object under the player or something?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 06:13:29 AM by Ephialtes »

It's called ametuer, not amature.

also, an traceur? last time I checked tracuer started with a consonant so it would be a traceur
Oh :o

You can't wall-jump up two walls to get up. Am I doing it wrong or is it meant to be like that?

If I'm wall-jumping wrong, please tell me how.

And oh dear:
Code: [Select]
%player.nhtick = schedule(100,0,"HoldTick",%player);Loops like these are incredibly handicapped.

Why can't people be original and just spawn some invisible object under the player or something?
Because people are highly unoriginal, myself included. Plus, if it works, why bash it? And yes, I'm aware of the potential for a loop to cause lag, but what it's looping is hardly complex.

Removed the alternate download. If you downloaded from the alternate version, please re-download from RTB manually. My bad for not including the RTB file in it.