Author Topic: Agile Playertype  (Read 16213 times)

All you need to do is jump while facing up and towards a wall and holding jet, and you'll climb up. Face down instead of up, and you'll jump away from the wall. It's as simple as I could really make it, in my eyes.
I'm doing that and it isn't doing anything at all.......

How about a event with holding a brick like you jump the you active a brick and you grasp on to it and you'll be able to jump to something else and you probally can tell what Im asking

a much needed update- 4.5 out of 5 for a playertypenow make it click interiors :D
nevermind,
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:15:34 PM by Healbadbad »

I'm doing that and it isn't doing anything at all.......
You have to jump multiple times.

This seems great but do I have to deactivate the jet for it to work? iF so, how?

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured out that you have to activate the agile player minigame.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 05:47:35 PM by cp1dell »

This seems great but do I have to deactivate the jet for it to work? iF so, how?
It is automatically deactivated when using the playertype.

Thanx. But I figured it out.

Loads of console errors if you try to climb interiors or thin air.

Need Help w/ wall-jumping
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:22:17 PM by Blockoman »

I was thinking of making it call onActivate when you climb on a brick but decided not to.

Anyway, I have an update, but I don't see the update button on RTB anywhere, so I'm going to assume it needs to be approved to be updated.
the update button is at the top.

Hey M, I think you could use your icon as a crosshair.

Loads of console errors if you try to climb interiors or thin air.
Missed that. My bad.

Man, you'd think after making as much unreleasable crap as Nix that when I make something releasable I'd do it right... but you'd be thinkin' wrong. Well, fixed and edited.