Author Topic: Math!  (Read 13662 times)

Nice... is there really much to say though?  Blood fills up tissue, rub some, muscles shoot stuff out, pew pew peeew

What is it screwed into vag wall or something?  Seriously cant you just pull it out, sounds like a waste of money to buy one

NO.

We listened to our fat health teacher talk about pap tests for an hour

Then she showed us her "bananaguard"

It's a curved yellow plastic thing

Do you happen to live in Florida?

Now what is Florida relevant to this discussion for?

\
What is it screwed into vag wall or something?  Seriously cant you just pull it out, sounds like a waste of money to buy one
It's a plastic object that holds bananas. What the hell?
Exact opposite, Canada

It's a plastic object that holds bananas. What the hell?
Oh I see.  Everyones talkin about love ed, and when you say "Banana Guard"  it just sounds like some cheap rape-guard tool

Soooo Math...

Calculus isn't hard. Mathematicians make it sound hard so they can be smugcigarettes.
True.  I got an A in Calc 1 on little effort.  It's just a lot a writing but as with all math, there's always shortcuts that everything follows.

ITT: Truth stretched to the extremes

Yay math, my favorite subject. The only class where, under no studying at all, I got a 98 percent, and the highest possible score on the final. Hopefully Algebra two honors is harder then Geometry.

You said science was your favorite.

Stop playing with our heads.

You said science was your favorite.

Stop playing with our heads.

Both are equal in my head :D
I'm waiting for physics, where the two subjects will be combined into a single subject, making the best subject ever invented by mankind. Plus, our Physics AP teacher is the best guy I've ever met, I've never met anyone else who maneges to insert discussion about quantum mechanics into everyday chit chat.

Also, are you stalking me?

I speak to the trees, they tell me many things...

Wee! At the rate you are going, Dig, you will be able to ascend the Great Chain of Being very fast!

I speak to the trees, they tell me many things...

Wow, Ronin is truly mad, just like the fence post has been telling me all along.

Wee! At the rate you are going, Dig, you will be able to ascend the Great Chain of Being very fast!
Weeeeeee
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:32:32 PM by Digmaster »

WHAT'S THAT SANDVICH YOU WANT ME TO KILL EVERYONE? GOOD IDEA!

Fun fact, you learn a little bit of Quantum Physics in your high school chemistry class.

Ever heard of the s, p, d, f orbitals? loving quantum gave you that. You think all that's crazy, you're just all lucky you won't need to deal with Symmetry.

Point, this is symmetry in chemistry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_character_tables_for_chemically_important_3D_point_groups
IT'S HORRIFYING!