Author Topic: Sled  (Read 12431 times)

Wait, how again do you add mount points?

On your second picture, your name looks like your face, anyways, pretty good.

Finaly!!!

I wait that vehicles 3 years...

Thanks.

(10/10)

crazy mountpoints anyone?

No. It should not have the ability to drive like a car. Thats just wrong.
Also, the mount points shouldnt be crazy, thats just stupid. Who wants 16 people on one sled?
I want to post kajes version of the sled because its the best than all the others but he never replied to my PM and I'm mad at him for that :c
Edit: Get rid of the loving big text, its annoying as hell.

Also, the mount points shouldnt be crazy, thats just stupid. Who wants 16 people on one sled?
im just finding it hard to satisfy people here
considering taking the whole thing off anyway
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:02:39 PM by O_O »

Tip: having more than 10 mount points breaks things.

Edit: wheres the file wheres the zip

You fail so badly at editing.

18 Not like I counted :/
im just finding it hard to satisfy people here
considering taking the whole thing off anyway Yespls, I shall post kajes sled if you do.

This looks pretty cool, I'll have to try it later.

Tip: having more than 10 mount points breaks things.

point out one other time in bl history where somebody has tryed having more then 10 mount points
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:58:06 PM by O_O »

This  looks dumb.....flat out handicapped.  I mean...congrats on the modeling and scripting...I know that's not easy....and the idea is cool.  I'd LOVE a sled...and the skis can be difficult to control.   But that thing is  HUGE....and way too many mounting points, as has been said previously.

When I read the topic...I pictured an average sled...maybe seat 2 or 3 people...only about as long as the go-kart. 

What you've created shouldn't be called a sled....it should be called a snowbus.

Not DL'ing.