Author Topic: Canadians...  (Read 11043 times)

there is only 1 road in canada

PEW PEW PEW KAPLOWYS

GIMI BAK OR I GONA BEET U UP
NOUU OM NOM OM NOM OM NOMM NOM HUR U LOSED

Japan why? Hi-tech stuff? :o Or hawt Japanese ladies? :D
Because being Japanese makes you smart, gives you the ability to draw, you get all the hi-tech stuff, you're good at martial arts and stuff, the internet there is loving godly, etc.
Although of course there are two cons. You're short, and your richard is below average.

ill get squished onto a Japanese train when its time for girls to head to school.

but not when all them guys are going to work. grabass is more not ok, when its ok.

Im a Canadian. AND WE DONT SAY loving ABOOT, you americans just say about

Canada overall is pretty awesome, we just have a douche bag as a Prime Minister.

Ottawa does suck though.

Toronto is way cooler.

Im a Canadian. AND WE DONT SAY loving ABOOT, you americans just say about

Canada overall is pretty awesome, we just have a douche bag as a Prime Minister.
Our "douchebag" Prime Minister was the only one that could get anything done in the current economical situation. As well, the other parties lots any ounce of respect I'd ever have for them after trying to create a coalition government because they were pissed off they lost. They even were going to have separatists be part of that coalition, they are imbeciles.

Well, we didn't have the greatest options.

Yeah but at least the best option we had was elected, not like in the US where they chose Bush twice in a row.

John Kerry is a douche.

Yeah but at least the best option we had was elected, not like in the US where they chose Bush twice in a row.
I agree.

I just hated that commercial where at the end he looks up and smiles. I just felt like punching my tv. :P