Author Topic: Obsidian  (Read 3907 times)

Locked due to Aussies and starfishs.

Better watch where you post Packer or the topic hounds might get you. Also your the only person I heard say you don't like me. Oops to late I locked the post can't retaliate now can ya.

Surprise! Its still possible to retaliate.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=59213.0
Topic for more details. Doesn't understand where to correctly place topics.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:48:57 PM by rkynick »

Wow some people will go so far to keep posts in the right section even when it is in the right place which makes no sense at all. As you can see it started out as a nice topic about horizontal flipping and turned into some section debate.

Remember people don't become a Packer or rkynick. (I will refer to these people as topic hounds or crusaders of the sections)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:11:13 PM by Obsidian »

If we don't then we'd have more suggestion topics in the "finished add-ons" section. We already have enough of those as it is.

My my, better call the navy or else we will have a pandemic on our hands!

LOL!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:06:06 PM by Obsidian »

Oh yay this is in drama now, drama krew assemble and report for duty <3~~

My god better call the navy or else we will have a pandemic on our hands!

LOL!!!

Biological threat detected?? Maybe you're talking about that stupidity thing, well you're not helping by spreading it so maybe we should call the navy. They'll saunter over on their boat made of solid internet and give you a good wash or something gay like that.

Wow some people seem a bit grumpy here have a cookie to make you feel better. This is just a joke LOL! Crusaders of the Section indeed!

:cookie:

i demand a group hug!

i demand a group hug!

Naw let them have their campaign against me and my topic it's funny. The things people get so worked up about! LOL!

Naw let them have their campaign against me and my topic it's funny. The things people get so worked up about! LOL!

Is it a crusade or a campaign? Crusades sound kind of cooler

Thank you for putting a stuffload of spaces in everything you post too LOL! btw LOL!

Is it a crusade or a campaign? Crusades sound kind of cooler

Thank you for putting a stuffload of spaces in everything you post too LOL! btw LOL!

LOL!                                    Want some cheese with that whine?             Space!!!! I like my space!

get out

Nou   

You see by everybody posting after I post I avoid double posting. Yay!

Nou   

You see by everybody posting after I post I avoid double posting. Yay!

However it doesnt help you avoid being a friend.

See this is what I am talking about! LOL! I will make sure this post stays as funny or annoying depending on you're point of view!