Author Topic: Obsidian  (Read 3906 times)

People want to spam my threads which actually have a decent topic bugging me about  "Zomg not in right section or nobody has those files" ill throw the spam right back! Seriously people if you have nothing to post about my topics just leave and find another!

Take this you topic hounds! have a taste of your own medicine in a less tasteful manner.

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :cookieMonster: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:43:59 PM by Obsidian »

People want to spam my threads which actually have a decent topic bugging me about  "Zomg not in right section or nobody has those files" ill throw the spam right back!

Take this you topic hounds!

Just close it, re-post in another section?

But my topics are in the right section! I just keep getting these hounds spamming the hell out of my topics!

But my topics are in the right section!

Your topic actually belonged in Suggestion and Requests :o

They are eat  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: you hound!

For the friggen last time it was not a request!!!

For the friggen last time it was not a request!!!

well then what the hell was it?

I was wondering if it was already in Blockland or if someone already made it.

REQUEST

also there was really no reason to get so bitchy and defensive when people told you to move it.

Would have still been more at home in Requests. Anyways, next time it happens just close the damn thing, copy-paste and repost in wherever instead of picking a fight with the forum.

How is that a request I never asked someone to make it I never said! "It would be really cool if someone made this!"

Suggestion.

How is that a request, I never asked someone to make it. I never said! "It would be really cool if someone made this!"

hurrrrrrr

you requested to know if someone had made it

modification discussion was waaaaay off.

Stupid loving monday emote spam
Wow you just made yourself even more hated. Get the forget off.