Author Topic: So I jumped off a wall.  (Read 4696 times)

I jumped off a field goal post onto a mat once.  It hurt because it hurts when fat people fall down.
Oh my god you reminded me of high jump in gym class. After the jumping was over some of us climbed onto the top of the post and jumped down onto the crash mat. It was awesome.

I have a similar story from Ghouls,

Me and my 2 friends were bored and decided to climb up a wall (cinder block wall)well the wall goes about 1/2 a foot up every persons back yard it gets a lil bigger but it was a long wall. On the left side was peoples backyards and on the right side was just a side walk. As we start going up a few feet almost to the end where you can jump on a giant rock to get off, suddently theres a tree hanging from a persons backyard over to the sidewalk basicly, So my friends are in front of me and they are going through the tree so they had their hoods on and so I pull mine on to not get leaves in my hair or somthing, as im crawling under this tree a lady comes out and shes the one with the tree in her backyard she says "You guys better be careful" and im still crawling through and I ask "why?" she sayed that theres 3-4 inch needles in the tree and I stop and almost felt like stuffting a brick, then I move my head and wham a needle comes about half an inch from stabbing my eye, scared stuffless I say "guys.." they were like "yea?" I said "forget you guys im bailing", and fell off well since we were near the end I ended up falling off a 8-9 ft. wall and landing on my back.

Tl;dr: I was climbing a high wall and a needle almost stabed my eye and I ended up falling off a 8-9ft. wall landing on my back.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:34:55 AM by Hyrax7 »

I just jumped because we were all doing it. I just made the thread to say I jumped off a tiny wall and cut my toes up with my own toe nails in result. :D

Discuss, and talk about your foolish injuries.

Thread is for discussing injuries.

But have you ever jumped into a pair of scissors-in-action?

I was shoved into a pool, I grabbed the kids arm and somehow scraped my back enough on the side of the pool to where there was blood in the water. I had a huge scar and the pool had to be closed. :>

A wall?  Pfft, that's nothing.  I once jumped off a brick and a small block of wood.  Beat that.

I was on the top bunk of my bunkbed and I fell off backwards but just as I was falling I caught the edge with my right hand (while upside down) and did a flip. stuff just got real.  :P

I jumped off a 7-8 foot wall about two years ago,
and it did something to my body, and I ended up with Shingles. :/
Shingles are like poison ivy, you want to itch it, but when you do, it
feels like a bee stinging you, Ouch Ouch Ouch, that week SUUUUCCCCkool kids klubED. :(

I climbed up the bleachers at my school from behind, then jumped off. I did roll too.

I walked in front of a tall friend's swing because he was moving back so I thought it was safe.

I got kicked in the face.

This happened two years ago.

That's really not that much. =/

Foolish thing I ever did was be careless when climbing over a fence. Ended up with purple balls.
LOL
I STILL HAVE THAT PIC AHAHA

Just a couple of hours ago a small stone wedged itself under my trucks throwing me off my board.
No serious damage, but it always happens, so I have a lot of red marks/dead skin/etc around my knees.

The problem with small stones is they are big enough to hit your trucks, but small enough that you don't see 'em coming.