Author Topic: A Sincere Thank You.  (Read 4029 times)

Isn't this a plead for sympathy?
No not at all. He is giving thanks. He doesn't want people to miss him or feel sorry for him. He isn't leaving.
Besides, Badspot already moved the topic here, if it were against the rules he would be banned.

-snip-
He may not remember your name seeing as there are tons of people leaving now

He may not remember your name seeing as there are tons of people leaving now
Badspot seen this topic already. He even moved it.
In his first post it also states
Oh, and for those who didn't notice, I'm JDofPivot.

Is he banned? No.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:00:49 PM by Chrono »

Oh no, not JD.
Lets hope you have matured.

Isn't this a plead for sympathy?
I think I hear the Ban Train coming back.

That is not trolling, trolling is trying to start up a flame war.

That was directed towards "stupid post," not trolling.

I know what trolling is.

You can tell I have a low ID. Because of my forum name. My ID is 8074, and I want to change my forum name to Solid. Yes, I admit my ID is rather low, but I've seen a 10k who was more polite than anyone I've met on Blockland. And he was a very good builder for being so new. It was his first day online, and he didn't even play the demo. He says he does alot of modeling.
EDIT: Yes, I release this is Off-Topic.

Tom

You can tell I have a low ID. Because of my forum name. My ID is 8074, and I want to change my forum name to Solid. Yes, I admit my ID is rather low, but I've seen a 10k who was more polite than anyone I've met on Blockland. And he was a very good builder for being so new. It was his first day online, and he didn't even play the demo. He says he does alot of modeling.

8k isn't very low. Is 3k even that low yet?

If you knew that you were talking about something completely unrelated, why the hell did you post it?

He would curse like 10 times per post, almost every other word. At anyone for any reason he could think of. Even if he didn't have a reason.

There are also a lot of other things about him that pissed me off, but he seems to have stopped, so I'm fine with him unless he starts up again.
Well, cursing was one thing, but the forum doesn't have any rules against it so I did it anyway :\ (and plus, I posted alot in Drama, and not to excuse my behavior but remember I was like, 12.. (and I've noticed lots of changes from 12-now ._.)
But, thanks Nick. I'm posting now because my keyboard died and my parents were too lazy to go buy double-A's e_e
Sorry about the bump guys.
Oh, also, I plan to do a lot of contributing to the community. Such as decals/faces/and other stuff ;3 (and once I learn how to model well, vehicles and weapons :o)
Edit: Not a plea for sympathy. If it was a plea, I wouldn't be thanking him, I'd be asking him a favor. Two different things.
And ololyeah, I've definately matured.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 04:49:16 PM by JD »