Author Topic: Complex Builders [CB]  (Read 3868 times)

This is a new clan i started on my own for those who are all interested in building and are fairly good at it! If you would like to join then please come so my server when it is up! Or e-mail me at jordanhenne@sasktel.net                                                                        ---))))((((DO NOT SEND JUNK))))((((---
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 04:05:29 PM by Cryptic »

Lt. Hummer! i havnt seen u in a while its me Mr. Sidekick (zac) remember? watever happened to the teamspeak server?

the clan title looks very much like mine...

me == <CBC>

yea hummer it does but technut do you really care as long as he doesnt call it cbc or say ur in it?

yea hummer it does but technut do you really care as long as he doesnt call it cbc or say ur in it?

I hope that was a little typo, but anyways yea... i was just saying...

Does everyone in blockland need to make their own clan? can't people just join a clan or is that not good enough for you.

Man everyone has different building techniques like me i build complex so thats why i made this clan and if anyone else is complex then they can join too!

If [CB] and <CBC> look too the Same some one should change some thing like <[C-B]> now that looks even more the Same

This is a new clan i started on my own for those who are all interested in building and are fairly good at it! If you would like to join then please come so my server when it is up! Or e-mail me at jordanhenne@sasktel.net                                                                        ---))))((((DO NOT SEND JUNK))))((((---
Have u got anybody in the clan yet its me *=-zero-=*

there are *many* to join though. Take a peek at my clan list.