Author Topic: I'm moving - But I want to bring my acid with me.  (Read 11302 times)

I whole heartedly agree, and apologize for my participation in the ever so fun derailment of topics :3

I whole heartedly agree, and apologize for my participation in the ever so fun derailment of topics :3

Hell, the stuff that came out of this topic was much more useful than what it should have been.

This topic basically became a open forum topic :p Anything can happen in this situation.

I completely agree about the "loss of control" argument, I'm not advocating drug use all the time, there is always a time and a place for everything.  I'm not going to light up in class, or pop some pills while doing homework.  How ever when I am hanging around with some friends I will light up and pass around, and when I am with an intimate friend we will pop a pill each to heighten the experience.  I understand there is a right and wrong here, but I believe that the individual should make their own mind about when these times are.
Right, some people use knives for murder, some for food.

However, I think if you need drugs to have fun, then you must be pretty lame. No offence. I can have plenty of fun without help of drugs, alcohol, etc.

i don't see why picking up a whore is illegal.
It depends on the State or the County really just a moral law like gambleing (If you live in the states don't know bout the rules of other countries )

However, I think if you need drugs to have fun, then you must be pretty lame. No offence. I can have plenty of fun without help of drugs, alcohol, etc.
I’m not saying that I need drugs to have fun, I never said that anywhere.  It is simple, they enhance your experience, and can I have fun without them? Yes.  They are simply a method of getting more from a special occasion.

Don't worry about offending anyone. Most likely they always will in these day and age no matter what you say. I agree with you as far as needing drugs to have fun or to enhance anything. Has life become that boring that it needs chemical enhancement? (In B4 Steroids) If Aaglo wants more to enhance, let em. He's only loosing money in our opinion. I enhance my theme park experience by wearing blindfolds on rollercoaster rides. Trust me, if you can't see where you're going, it's far more effective of a thrill.

TL;DR I can enhance life experiences without the need for drugs. Still not an excuse.

If you want to get something done, place it in clay and swallow it whole, it'll come out the other end unharmed some of the time, otherwise, you could just regurgitate it.

Cut it up and put it in a board game.

Do it secretly, with a big sign saying " HAI OMG I GOTZ ACID!"

Works everytime

If you want to get something done, place it in clay and swallow it whole, it'll come out the other end unharmed some of the time, otherwise, you could just regurgitate it.
What if it solidifies in your stomache? Its hot in there, might act like a kiln.

get a large change jar, put some coins on the bottom, put smaller jar in filled with acid, fill sides/top of larger jar with coins, make sure it is completely full.

It depends on the State or the County really just a moral law like gambleing (If you live in the states don't know bout the rules of other countries )

that makes no since, if people chooses to worship something that someone else thinks is immorally wrong that doesn't mean its illegal.

I think you should just stop using acid. Your spelling is already being affected. Next thing that goes is your genitalia.

People, it's a 16 year old talking about acid and you're encouraging this crap? If I have to, I will notify the airports so they can throw this junkie in prison. $0.35 a minute to get some druggie off the street is well worth it to me.

What if it solidifies in your stomache? Its hot in there, might act like a kiln.

No, your stomach acids can dissolve clay.