Author Topic: I'm moving - But I want to bring my acid with me.  (Read 11311 times)

Hey where's the part about bragging to blockland people fit in?

yeeaah look at dis pile ah tabs bro

Theres no such thing as a vile of tabs :) Tabs come in tabs.

but didn't he say pile...?

Cheetah blood on my engine makes it go fast bro

I thought he said Phile, like a handicap trying to spell vile, cause he was making fun of that guy. I guess I pulled a dyslexic.

If I write coca-cola on the side of a water bottle, it'll be coca-cola!

But seriously. If you wanted to joke around, joke around about something atleast legal.

I thought he said Phile, like a handicap trying to spell vile, cause he was making fun of that guy. I guess I pulled a dyslexic.

Dyslexia isn't a scapegoat for your mistakes.
In fact it doesn't even fall under the category of "I read the word completely incorrectly".

If I write coca-cola on the side of a water bottle, it'll be coca-cola!

But seriously. If you wanted to joke around, joke around about something atleast legal.
Um, I can guarantee you do at least 3-5 illegal activities a day.
Nothing wrong with that as long as the man doesn't find out, and it doesn't hurt anyone else >.O

@Loser hero, I wasnt blaming it on dyslexia, dont be so quick to judge. I was saying that I read it wrong, in a way that you obviously understood, but totally failed to think about.

Yo i gots this pic of coccain i email you brother

omg we can be like Scarface but on the internet >:D anyone want some illegal pictures of some suspicious looking white powder?

Nothing wrong with that as long as the man doesn't find out, and it doesn't hurt anyone else >.O
Did you know that when people are on drugs, they often cannot control their stupidity and even cause harm to others directly or indirectly?
Things are illegal for a reason.

Let's be real awesome people and brag to the 13 year olds about our drug habits.

Did you know that when people are on drugs, they often cannot control their stupidity and even cause harm to others directly or indirectly?

i don't see why picking up a whore is illegal.

I do know and understand this, as will you when or if you are or become a teenager. I have never lost self control from anything but alcohol, and thats legal.